Roleplay partners?

Well, hello everybody I am a new member here <3 nice to meet you all! I already like this website a lot .
    I'll be uploading art of my ocs and references soon so... be patient please ^^
    I am a semi-literate roleplayer, but I can do script too. I will try hard and put a lot of effort to reply to paragraph roleplays too
    What else... I can roleplay by private notes or by skype if you are interested, my skype is on my profile so.. check it out >:3

Those are my willings to do and my won't:

I will do:
    -random rps
    -male x male female x female and male x female
    -violence/ a bit gore
    - predetermined plots
    -Shipping ocs, please, I wont do romance at first sight, but if our ocs get along, we can ship them
    -Get my ocs hurt/hurt another ocs
    -sfw
    -Ask for limits ;u; I don't like smut a lot.

I wont:
    -rp with Overpower characters or mary sues
    -fetishes ( i dislike vore, scat, urine and that ; A
    -rp with canon characters (sorry ;u;, I only roleplay with ocs)

Please, don't try to control my character, I don't like it at all! if you feel awkward or want me to do something, we can discuss it
    Sometimes I draw scenes of roleplays or characters i liked don't worry, I'll ask you first if you want me to draw your character xD

why is this so long to read? because I need at least 140 words to update my rank xD sorry ; v ;

Weasyl
    Salamandir
    Awe yeah I like you lets be friends :3

Weasyl
    Ezydenias
    Sounds good to me.

Well I added you in Skype, I like to expand my roleplay knowledge.

btw. what is shipping ocs? I mean Shipping OCs? And what has this to do with Romance?
    It is also not described how much power you need to be overpowered, but I guess that won't make any trouble.^^ All overpowered characters I have hide them most of the time. Actually all of the time, and if they don't they are mostly useless as shit even to them self. How Ironic.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandir View Post
    Awe yeah I like you lets be friends :3
    sure xD

Hm.... To add or not to add? I am very picky when it comes to RP and I have a hate-hate relationship with skype. >.>
    Inactive account

I would like to roleplay with you.. I really want to roleplay with someone, I never got to in a LONG while. So, yeah, Can I add you on Skype?

ill rp with someone. im open to anykind of rp. on Skype or here. my Skype is lilwane1312