Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yet another icon of my baby Adelaide this time. I think I am having too much fun, this one is much better than my first. More smooth.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Oh wow, that's really impressive. You got the face movement down really well! Plus the fact that you have the eyes shifting to the side while blinking makes it seem much more visually interesting- makes me want to see what he's looking away from/toward!

xD Well, if you noticed the hands on his scarf, he is kind of nervous an looking away from the person in front of him. Adelaide is a very nervous, uncertain and socially awkward person and is horrible with confrontation. He's just a nervous wreck all the time. XD

And thanks! I spent all day on these two icons. >_<;

I am going to edit Adelaide's a little so his face doesn't twitch at the end though. XD

I didn't notice until someone pointed it out and it makes me want to fix it.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated Adelaide animation. I fixed his chin and lip twitching during the ending of the animation. It looks much better now.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    Inactive account

Inactive account

Inactive account

Weasyl
    N/A
    Neato! I really like the fox chick there, she's beautiful. That last pic is definitely adorable, I can't wait to see it lined!

Thanks! I had a little difficulty with Anua since only a description was provided but after some messing around I finally got it correct and to her liking.

Oh god, that last pic. So many of my feels. I am probably going to cry every step of the way when I ink it.

Thanks. :3
    Inactive account

Here's another little doodle I did. For some reason I find it easier to doodle in open canvas than paint tool sai. I don't know why. Maybe I like the lines better or something. So here is a sketch of my alchemy baby Willow.

Aaaand another one of Cuerva's baby Erjon. They were both done within the span of about 10 to 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    Inactive account

Inactive account

Inactive account