Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Here's another one, expression practice for Caesun.

I was just doing some random doodles for practice.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Inactive account

Ooh! I really like the one on the far right

I don't know what's been making me draw him so much lately, it's like a curse but he's easy for expression practice. Heh. I wonder what he smelled that was so bad?
    Inactive account

Quote Originally Posted by Archidae View Post
    I don't know what's been making me draw him so much lately, it's like a curse but he's easy for expression practice. Heh. I wonder what he smelled that was so bad?
    Rotten tomatoes? o.o Or delicious sweets and maybe he thinks they're nasty? :O

XD

That would be hilarious.
    Inactive account

Wow, your lineart is so clean, and I like your style. I look forward to more!

Thanks! I'm taking a break from hard inking though. I completed a large piece not too long ago which wore me out a bit so now I am just random doodling
    Inactive account

So I was going through my folders and found some old practice sketches for one of my characters.

This is my character Rey, I've had him for a very long time and he's one of my favorite babies. The right side of his face is decaying a little bit along with the right side of his body. He's sort of a human experiment.

His hands are mutated due to a certain ability he has to "morph" his body into different forms. Each time he uses it, however, it permanently alters his skeleton a little. I wanted to practice his hands because they're very specific so it's a little difficult to work with them.
    Inactive account

Inactive account

Animation test of my baby Leone!

I think I did a good job for my first attempt at animation. I've never really tried beyond picture shuffling. >.>;
    Inactive account