Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Delete This Thread Please

Please delete this thread.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 08:00 PM.
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    N/A
    Awesome, nice work on the folds of the clothes! That first one almost looks like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, ehe Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Nice work! I'm loving Bezvienal's hair; it looks so dignified and noble. I'm also liking the robes he's wearing- what kind of color scheme do you have planned for them if you don't mind my asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Awesome, nice work on the folds of the clothes! That first one almost looks like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, ehe Looking forward to seeing more from you.
    Thanks! I think the last time I watched Inuyasha is when I was.. still in school. So many years ago. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliaen View Post
    Nice work! I'm loving Bezvienal's hair; it looks so dignified and noble. I'm also liking the robes he's wearing- what kind of color scheme do you have planned for them if you don't mind my asking?
    Bezvienal is a very dignified and noble person. He lives a more precarious life in a temple; he is a guardian of Dae'fagaial (my universe/world) and is burdened with the many problems it has. His robes are ceremonial, he wears when he needs to meet with people outside the temple as is required.

I'm going with a color scheme of gold, beige/tan/light brown, and blacks; I'm not sure what else. :3
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Wow, sounds like your universe is really well thought out! Do you plan on writing a book or comic for it; or is it only something to do in your free time?

Mmm, that color scheme sounds lovely! Nice, neutral colors like browns and golds are always great to see- relaxing for the eyes in my opinion, haha!

I was thinking sesshomaru as well lol

Just keep on drawing eventually he will fit into a nice bg you make for him

There is a lot of content to my story, I might do a comic but they are a lot of work and I don't know if I can really invest in that. I want to but it's hard to think of myself doing it for real. I've attempted to start comics a few times and they die after the first few pages. My paneling is also very rusty. Paneling is difficult.

I love that color scheme. When I create a character I typically pick a pool of colors they will almost always be wearing. Makes coloring them easier. I have also clothes that are particular to specific regions and continents in Dae'fagaial.
    Inactive account

Vladimir is a custom species of Dae'fagaial who lives in another realm, away from humans because of their malicious nature. They're exceptionally dangerous and really shouldn't be trifled with. Though, Vladimir is a bit of a bastard on his own. XD

Edit: If anyone wants to take a look, I am currently uploading old pieces to my Weasyl, you can find the link in my signature if you'd like to see them.

I don't intend to upload things from my Weasyl in the sketchbook thread unless they are WIPs that I'm going to finish.

Edit: Here's another doodle I just finished, I'm trying to practice some quick drawings.

I wanted to draw Kadir casting some spell or something. He's a creature known as a Taigmare in Dae'fagaial, he's also kind of an important person.
    Last edited by Archidae; 01-23-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: added drawing
    Inactive account

Finished Kadir at last. I decided to just keep it speedy colored, I don't want to go and upload it anywhere so I just linked it to my Weasyl. XD
    Inactive account

Yay! Sketchbook

I totally agree with everyone else -first image reminds me of Sesshomaru XD I think its just the eyes and expression. Not a bad thing though Can't wait to see more of your sketches!