Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Art Programs

Weasyl
    Demu

Art Programs

We all use various art programs. I thought I would list them all here! Share any that you use and I'll add them!

I'll start with a few that I know off the top of my head. I've used so many over the years I forgot most of them haha.

General

Animation

Vector

Design

3D

Messenger
    • Tegaki Messenger - (DISCONTINUED)
    • If you find any new art messengers please let me know!

Collaboration
    Last edited by Demu; 05-30-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Updated program/link list

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Oekaki!

http://www.booekaki.com/oekaki/draw.php

PaintBBS (aka NoteBBS), ShiPainter, ShiPainterPro, and Chibi Paint. (no more OekakiBBS though).

Weasyl
    Demu
    Oh yes Oekaki!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THAT it was a huge part of my life for a long time back on ChipZ's Oekaki. xD

Don't forget vector art programs like Illustrator.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    Oh yes Oekaki!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THAT it was a huge part of my life for a long time back on ChipZ's Oekaki. xD
    :O You drew at ChipZ's oekaki? I remember when she made that. I was an admin on SRON for years. And then there was HHQ, and now I own BOO but after a domain name mess-up there's really no one left on it :c

flash
    and toonboom
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    Demu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    :O You drew at ChipZ's oekaki? I remember when she made that. I was an admin on SRON for years. And then there was HHQ, and now I own BOO but after a domain name mess-up there's really no one left on it :c
    Yeah, I'm a really good friend of ChipZ. <3 Oekaki has always been so fun for me. I'm sad that it died out. I think that's partially because they never updated the app to have more features and never gave it an updated design.

I remember HHQ as well. I hosted their oekaki for awhile before they moved out on her own. At least I think I did, if it was Ham-Ham HQ or whatever it was called. xD

Weasyl
    N/A
    Add FireAlpaca! It's very similar to SAI, even has the stabilizer. A good SAI alternative for MAC users.
    http://firealpaca.com/

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    Yeah, I'm a really good friend of ChipZ. <3 Oekaki has always been so fun for me. I'm sad that it died out. I think that's partially because they never updated the app to have more features and never gave it an updated design.

I remember HHQ as well. I hosted their oekaki for awhile before they moved out on her own. At least I think I did, if it was Ham-Ham HQ or whatever it was called. xD
    Actually Waccoon did a pretty significant update recently, fixed up some glitches and improved security. And yep, Hamstar Headquarters, HHQ. I once tried to get it put back together but Steph never responded to my message, so I'm sad that HHQ is pretty much gone :c

Oh also opencanvas 1- whatever they're at now for general art program.