Page 63 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    If I see another 1 dimensional vapid indie game with "retro", "cube", "craft", "bit", or "pixel" in the title, I'm going to fucking scream.
    It was cool in the beginning because it was novel and exciting to have gorgeous pixelated games on modern hardware. Now the retro look is mostly a gimmick. A common gimmick.
    Watch me swooce right in.

We need more Okami-style games. Mother of god, that is still beautiful to watch.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Some new scans/info for Pokemon OR/AS: http://gematsu.com/2014/06/pokemon-o...ega-evolutions

I'm happy they haven't gone crazy on the re-design department, Brendan's still my favorite human protagonist. Still hoping they push the length and difficulty of the game this time.

I find it stupid how they gave Steven a mega Charizard. That annoys me. Ehy doesn't he have a mega Aggron? He's a STEEL-TYPE TRAINER for God's sake! >:[

#FanBoyNitPicks

Seriously,I'm sick of all these mother fucking charizards on this mother fucking plane game.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I find it stupid how they gave Steven a mega Charizard. That annoys me. Ehy doesn't he have a mega Aggron? He's a STEEL-TYPE TRAINER for God's sake! >:[

#FanBoyNitPicks

Seriously,I'm sick of all these mother fucking charizards on this mother fucking plane game.
    I'm not so sure that's actually going to be a thing. I saw a screenshot that happened to be on the same page as Steven, but unless someone has information I don't people are assuming.

I'm holding out for Mega Metagross. At least it'd justify the nerfs to Metagross and Meteor Mash. Holding out hope that like last time, where Metagross was a complete surprise at the end of the game, the Mega will be completely unannounced, and you think he's going to use Mega Derpizard because he did when helping you when BOOM Mega Metagross is about to slap your shit.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I'm not so sure that's actually going to be a thing. I saw a screenshot that happened to be on the same page as Steven, but unless someone has information I don't people are assuming.

I'm holding out for Mega Metagross. At least it'd justify the nerfs to Metagross and Meteor Mash. Holding out hope that like last time, where Metagross was a complete surprise at the end of the game, the Mega will be completely unannounced, and you think he's going to use Mega Derpizard because he did when helping you when BOOM Mega Metagross is about to slap your shit.
    It would only make sense, because metagross keeps getting nerfed every generations (My Metagross took a pretty big hit with the explosion nerf most of all). The only thing that made me conclude that Steven has a mega charizard is that little arrow coming from Steven pointing towards that screen shot. I know charizard is a cool old school mega pokemon now, but I'm getting a lil sick of seeing him slapped on everything.

It's the new pikachu.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Charizard hasn't been cool since there was a Rock-type move.

They're doing this because apparently Charizard is extremely popular in Japan.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    And here I am still waiting for Cubone's time to shine ;w; My pokésona~

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I think I've come to the conclusion that I like silly games more than "serious" ones. I just end up enjoying the gameplay more, they generate an array of emotional responses through their whimsy and charm.

I'll always be one who just loves games rather than a fanboy of something, so they still have a place for me. But the more I reflect on it the more I realize the essence of what video games really are can be found in those that don't take themselves too seriously.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Charizard hasn't been cool since there was a Rock-type move.

They're doing this because apparently Charizard is extremely popular in Japan.
    Heresy! Charizard has always been the OG.

Do we know when the Steam Summer Sale is going to grace us with its presence?
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    O.G. : Original Goner

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure about the Summer Sale. I suppose it'll be soon-ish. Maybe. Or later.

Valve Time