Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I found out that Watch Dogs seriously has FIVE collector's editions. Something that seems to me more like it should be the domain of established series (like Metroid)...and this is the same company that lied to its consumer about the game's visuals.

Into the pit of shame with EA you go.
    The "chart" they released so buyers can see what content goes with which edition is horrid. And to think, I enjoy Ubi's games (well, some of them, old ones)...
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

AWWWWW YEAAAAH!

ONE OF MY MAINS ARE BACK.

I don't get a "it's older that I thought" reaction all that often, but I did just now. The Minish Cap was just announced for the Wii U virtual console. At first I was like, "Big deal, don't I already have the DS card floating around somewhere at my parents' house*? I'll just get it the next holiday when--" Then I remembered that The Minish Cap is a GBA game, and I'm kinda reeling from how long ago it has been since I even played the game.

*Anything I left at my parents' house when I moved out a few years ago could very well be gone for good. So there's that!

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I still shit my pants knowing that the pokemon 20th year anniversary is right around the corner.

Weasyl
    Vae
    N64 games are not "retro" games.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    pokemon 20th year anniversary
    Wait, WHAT?

Okay, I double-checked and you're right, Pokemon'll be 20 years old next year. However, they weren't released in North America until 1998, okay.

This isn't to correct you or anything, not at all; this is just to calm myself down because when I first saw your post I did a double take and thought that meant I was already thirty years old. Hahahaha phew! No, still 25, thank God.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave