Page 54 of 160 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Guess that's another PS4 game in my queue (Transistor)

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Ugh.... stuck... in.... office..... can't..... play...... transistor!

Also, it's been advised not to listen to the soundtrack till you beat the game. Apparently (like it was with bastion), the music closely ties to the story.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Ugh.... stuck... in.... office..... can't..... play...... transistor!

Also, it's been advised not to listen to the soundtrack till you beat the game. Apparently (like it was with bastion), the music closely ties to the story.
    I'm tempted to buy it just so I can tell you it's soooooo good.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    First impressions: The intro could've been better explained. Zippo introduction. I wanna say that's how bastion started though, but bastion at least had a better lead in. I like the new RPG elements thrown into the game, especially the xp screen after every engagement. It definitely gives that chrono triggerish like feel to every battle. The upgrade system is unique. The music and art is goddam gorgeous. The planning system is not bad at all. The narration is good, but isn't as strong as Rucks. Possibly because perspectices shift. It's still cool. Not bad at all, Supergiant.

Kill.

Overkill.

CAN YOU EVEN READ!?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I pre-ordered Transistor ages ago, and completely forgot that it existed. Then I find out today that it released!

Now I have something to play until Wildstar releases next week! woo woo

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #536
    Coincidentally, I started up my old copy of Red Dead Redemption on its 4th anniversary of release (May 18th, 2010).

Talk about a game that's aged well, in my humble opinion. I've already lost count of the amount of hours I've put back in, just wandering around the expanses on my horse, clearing up old side quests I neglected to do, playing blackjack and poker with opponents I can shoot if I get annoyed, and more. Even if the randomized events do repeat, it still feels so... alive. It's always buzzing. There's such a magnificent charm to the landscapes. It's ending is something I only really appreciate all these years later, being a little more experienced in life myself.

Still can't believe Rockstar didn't port it to the damn PC, there's nothing else really like it. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger feels like the closest thing we'll ever get, which is really saying something. I mean yeah, you could be negative and call it Grand Theft Horses, but there's too many little things that place it far and away from the experience of a GTA game for me.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Praise the sun!

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I found out that Watch Dogs seriously has FIVE collector's editions. Something that seems to me more like it should be the domain of established series (like Metroid)...and this is the same company that lied to its consumer about the game's visuals.

Into the pit of shame with EA you go.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Considering some of the webms I've been seeing, I don't know.