Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1596

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Anyone else feel that The Order 1886 got too much hate?

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    The king is back.

Nope. Game was bollocks. lol
    Grr >: ( lol

Weasyl
    Rukh Whitefang
    Its really quite sad that Total War Attila is so poorly optimized. I know my PC isn't the greatest but.... I run an I5 2400 CPU, Z86 chipset gigabyte motherboard, 4 gig gtx 970 and 16 gigs of ram. I should be able to run Attila at nearly max settings with no problems. The lag is horrible 30 fps seems to be the norm.

Picked up The Phantom Pain. Got through the prologue and need to rescue my buddy now (keep making a bunch of mistakes, getting caught, shit like that). Really need to be stealthier.

I really only intend to get far enough in the story where Mother Base activates, which should be very soon now that I'm about to do the rescue. Once I activate Mother Base, I'll just do the daily login reward for the next week and only that, so that I can play other games (especially Ground Zeroes, which I have yet to complete).
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Bought.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

So the servers are down on and off, meaning I can't get my daily login reward for Mother Base in Phantom Pain. I'll keep trying, because I have been able to log in sometimes.

Aside from that, I did complete the mission to rescue Miller (almost did a perfect infiltration of the base itself after screwing up the intel outpost and a second guard station). I then proceeded to hunt down a Spetznaz officer, whom I was supposed to kill but it was noted he was somewhat useful, so I decided to extract him instead.

When I was moving into his base, I extracted one of his men, and then I took the officer down, grabbed the Kim Wilde "Kids in America" tape from the radio, nearly got caught by another soldier while carrying the target outside, extracted target, and then caused a commotion and nearly got caught when I tried to Fulton a gun turret (I guess I need to upgrade the balloon to handle heavy loads).

I developed a couple of small things (need to switch back to my Tiger Stripe camo because it'll be more useful), but I need to start upgrading Mother Base itself (change the color, probably to red as a nod to the Mechanicum from Warhammer 40k); I naturally don't have enough to really invest in it, and I won't be touching the forward operating bases except to get a single related trophy (and through that the platinum).
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Brianna Wu is a fucking clown. lmao
    Is this any surprise?

You's on it. lol
    Metroid+Ikaruga=Biggest Boner in Life.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I'm convinced BriWu is just a really, really devoted Troll.

Weasyl
    N/A
    The whole purpose of people being against "gamergate" was to be desperate and stupid. They were forcing Wikipedia to accept gawker and buzzfeed articles as reputable sources ffs.