Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1596
    Weasyl
    Kaedal
    Quote Originally Posted by axelthefox View Post
    Been playing 18 wheels of steel. I think i would like this game whenever it comes out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

Been getting used to the game,like the first couple of times,whacked cars with wideload trailers on long haul.
    Euro Truck Simulator II(SCS' previous game) should provide a good idea of what the game will be like. I'm looking forward to it. I have 22 hours logged on ETS2, and I'm sure I'll have just as many logged on ATS when it's released!

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaySF View Post
    The manager explained to me that there have actually been a lot of problems with some of the newer consoles' cases, especially the Xbone ones. He said they basically crumble to dust, apparently because the plastic is made thinner to make the case lighter in weight, but that makes them fragile, and so they basically explode. I've gotten in broken DVD cases before, one order being eventually dropped because literally several reorders were similarly damaged and that meant the entire lot the vendor has was bad, but this is the first time a game at the store was in poor condition while brand new.

And so long as you preorder by a certain date with any game (either "while supplies last" or "by date so-and-so") then you should be locked for any bonuses offered for it. I wasn't even going to preorder it since I didn't see the bonuses (especially blue camo) were offered beyond the X1 version until shortly ago, and then I put money down for the PS4 edition (regular, don't want the robot arm).
    I suppose that could be why it hasn't happened to me so far... I haven't bought any games for the new consoles (except Skullgirls for the PS4, but that was a digital purchase). That sucks how cheap the new cases are though. :/

I think my brother preordered MGSV already... Dunno if he got any extras though, since it was a digital order. Ah well. I don't think I'd have been able to preorder it in person myself anyway, since my car's not in the best of shape right now. (It's always something...)

I still have to finish Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes before I let myself play MGSV though... (I really prefer to play games in the order they were realeased, expecially the MGS series.) I've been very slow to finish games lately, even ones I like.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaySF View Post
    http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...-Confused.html

A cardboard box wedding (seriously) to advertise MGSV: The Phantom Pain in Japan.
    That's beautiful.

If it was a digital order, unlock codes for any bonuses might depend on from whom you preordered. I don't do digital preorders myself, so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, been playing Human Revolution all day. Completed a couple of sidequests, making sure to save before completing them so I could get certain trophies. It was a bit amusing to reload the "Cloak & Dagger" one to right before confronting O'Malley just to walk into his apartment and stun gun him without bothering to speak to him, thereby getting the good ending for the mission.

One part that annoyed the hell out of me was when I was in this underground facility where the first boss fight happens, up on the third level of this large room. I was trying to find the computer that deactivates some of the other cameras and I had to move some cardboard boxes aside. I accidentally dropped one onto the office floor (the doors were closed)...and it alerted one of the soldiers. And then they immediately found another enemy I'd subdued. It literally made no sense for the game to do that but I reload and eventually found the right computer.

If it weren't for my power-leveling, I probably would have died against the first boss, Barrett, because that nasty bastard has a Gatling gun for an arm that just shreds your health. I tried to throw the explosive barrels at him, missed each time. He did take a couple frags and EMP grenades, and I have my pistol upgraded a bit (should have used the combat rifle or shotgun, really).

I also progressed the story enough that now I'm going to head to Shanghai. This is, of course, after I smooth-talked Sarif into giving up some secrets (thanks to YouTube) and clearing out a ton of inventory space, making a fair bit of money. I think if I find some beers, I'll keep them until I have four or five and then give them to this one homeless woman. I don't need anything she's got to offer, but I just feel like I should complete that little option anyway for the heck of it.

Hopefully things progress as I need them to. Getting through the game without causing any deaths or raising any alarms can be a real pain, and I'm doing my damnedest to do takedowns so that I can knock out 100 enemies (I've actually begun luring enemies using thrown objects just to get a few more here and there). Also hope to finish upgrading my pistol soon so that it's a truly deadly weapon.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I have been stuck at the same spot int Axiom Verge since my last post here. I've found 3 secret rooms and some fire gun that I can't get to, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the next area. @-@

EDIT: I'M RETARDED! I CAN GLITCH THROUGH TWO BLOCKS AT THE SAME FUCKI-
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my fucking christ. :l
    You can also glitch up or down, if you have the brown coat.
    Don't forget that, because I did repeatedly. (Although I sure was trigger happy about double-jumping with it.)
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    I just got the red coat.
    Have fun with that. That's my favorite item in the game.

Just fucking
    whoosh
    everywhere.

It's certainly some "I just got the space jump" powertrip shit.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    Elsenova...just scared...the FUCK out of me. I actually jumped and have that cold rush going on. Jesus fucking Christ. ;-;
    I legitimately stopped, then went "Nope. NOOOOOPE. NOPE." and ran the other fucking way to a save room when that happened.

I seriously thought it was going to be a boss fight.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    Maya Kramer. Gross...
    Whossat?

All in all, that's an excellent game and in classic Metroid/Zelda fashion, it's time for me to fucking bring it to it's goddamn knees. I'll have this 100% by Friday and try to find good speedrun routes before the year is out.
    Getting 100% map was a lot harder to me than getting 100% items, so good luck to you. Gonna be infinite drone jumping a lot.

Also I won't say too much, but one of the item upgrades needed for 100% is inside an enemy.
    Also the secret world upgrades don't count towards item percentage.

I still need to find the two secret world guns.
    Still haven't been able to do that, yet.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    The wait for Fallout 4 feels unbearable. I've been playing Fallout 3 and I'm gonna keep playing it up until release date to keep me sane :p

Shit, I think I still have the dev team-autographed poster from Ultimate Doom. Fantastic image of two of my favorite franchises.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided preorder bonuses detailed

Don't care for the statue, but I love the packs, mission, and steelbook/artbook.

I can sympathize with wanting to encourage people to want to buy your game by showing them what they get if there's enough demand for it. But I always feel like this particular style of preorder bonus procurement (I use that last word loosely) gives the impression that buyers will be shafted if there isn't enough demand in the end. Or you end up like Black Ops II, I think it was, where if you didn't preorder early enough you didn't get everything.

I I know in all likelihood that the bonuses will eventually be released (at least, the in-game stuff) should preorder numbers fall shy of unlocking this or that, but just looking at that makes me wary of receiving gifts from Eidos. I'll still get the game, because holy piss is Human Revolution fantastic, but I would truly appreciate a better system than this from the industry overall.