Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1596
    http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...New-Stuff.html

AC Syndicate gets its own Batclaw/Line Launcher. That's actually a big step forward for the games, but then again, this is a borderline contemporary setting, so they'll be pulling out new advances in tech, I suppose.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1372

Weasyl
    pinardilla
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Shit, please let it hit the 5.5 mark.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1374

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    They also added another "achievement" goal, one more and they'll add another character costume. The most plausible one to accomplish right now looks like 250k youtube views, it's sitting at 200k right now so pass this link around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrD0QMZc_s
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1375

Weasyl
    pinardilla
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Shit, I might actually get that now that it'll have the boss revenge mode (not that there weren't a thousand reasons to want this game anyway).

Gaming update:

Managed to liberate some portions of Rome in AC: Brotherhood. Basically going around renovating shops and liberating areas.

I am absolutely hating the combat. Granted, it's largely because I'm just not used to it, and should very seriously use the virtual training programs. But I find it incredibly frustrating no matter what I do. Every now and then, due to my mishandling, I'll end up in a big fight with a whole load of Borgia soldiers and either get killed or slaughter a half-dozen or so guards. So far as I can tell, there's no crouch option, but the games in this series are overall very easy and so I shouldn't have much trouble (stupid throwing knives, though...).

I also find it annoying how you're singled out if you rob more than one person every few minutes, and the entire town just backs away and curses you (one woman chased me around trying to punch me in the back).

I did enjoy killing the one Borgia captain by throwing him into the scaffolding and watching a large wooden framework collapse and crush him. I then looted his corpse (I'm fond of doing that). I also managed to chase down one of those Borgia runners, took his money (despite being shot by a roof guard), accidentally-but-not-regrettably killed him, hid in the roof tower, assassinated the roof guard when he came up to it (he did see me), and proceeded as usual. Like a boss.

Since renovating shops and tunnels nets you more income (banks receive income every 20 minutes), my plan is to liberate what I can to get a pretty good level right away so that I can: 1) restore the aqueduct on the edge of Rome; 2) afford the various clothing dyes to make Ezio look good; 3) afford better weapons/armor/items from other shops.

Going to keep at this for the near future before advancing the story bit by bit, and of course use the training programs to learn how not to constantly get killed.

Been advancing pretty well in AC: Brotherhood...until you get attacked by 13 guys at once and fail to pass if you take even the slightest damage, which is virtually automatic. I tried setting the hidden blade to another slot, but you are by default equipped with it, and since you're surrounded the second it takes you to switch weapons to the sword, you are left open and take a blow.

Mission failed, try again.

Repeat until you want to shove the disc down an Ubisoft employee's throat in front of their screaming family members.

There is no fucking excuse for this, Ubisoft. THIRTEEN enemies at once, in all directions, and you automatically equip the fucking HIDDEN BLADE?

Fuck. You.

I know this can be beaten, but god help me do so. If I can't get it in the next few tries, I'm going to fiddle around with the general Roman area some more, burn Borgia towers and unlock more shops and get more gear before handling this bundle of bullshit.

At least I have great plans for tonight. Going to play Army of Two: 40th Day again with my dad, restart to pick up a few missed items before progressing in our run.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    That's true, I do remember hearing about the sound files, but it just... kinda went to the back of my mind I guess.

Man, this is exciting though, the fact they have video footage of it means those characters are close to completion, or at least on their way there!
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Video of Ryu for Smash. http://youtu.be/Nmo6rFJDFsA
    WAIT WHUT

...Probably still not getting Smash for a long time, though, seeing that I don't have a 3DS yet... ^^;
    But that's cool to hear, Ryu was my SF main back when I was a little kid. I was pretty bad back then, too. Good times. XD

Speaking of me being bad at fighting games, I can't figure out Beowulf's "Aroo Ready?" move in Skullgirls, and it's annoying the heck outta me. I wonder if it's even all that hard, or if I'm just dumb. :I