Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    League is one of those games that try to make the players feel skilled without presenting any real sort of challenge. I've had friends try to get me into the game as well, but it's so unsatisfying that I can't help but be completely bored by it.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    THANK YOU PACHI ;w;

I'm so gonna link that post to prove my hun wrong right now >D Frikken' LoL addict he is

True beans there.
    I went in on CoDs free steam weekends and while there was a whiny kid here and there, LoL had one in almost every game and boy was the LoL community quick to anger and call others noobs and throw temper tantrums over mistakes.
    Not me though, I played well and rocked the boards. 21 kills and 3 deaths with sho'gath.

I really did not want to stick around the community after lvl 5

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    If you ever give a it try again, just remember the glyphs warning, "Swim slowly past the eight arms."

You think it's a mind screw having gotten only to the third level, just wait till you get to the end of the game. You haven't seen anything yet.

The real trick to Ecco is to use your sonar, and take your time (and expect to die). Or you can get the DS version, which has an added mode that lets you play through without dieing.

Well there probably is no trick for the ice levels, I hate that batch of levels entirely, it still takes me a while to finish that section of the game whenever I play it.
    Ill try to keep that in mind if I ever play it again. I hooked up my Genesis a few weeks ago and have been playing Mortal Kombat, Aero the Acrobat, Sonic Spinball, and Cyborg Justice.

Weasyl
    willy
    I kind of tend to stay away from the communities of the online games I play and really only stick with people I know when playing. Partly because I can't type and play at the same time (I use a controller for most of my stuff) but also because everyone's either just really annoying or painfully awkward.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    I kind of tend to stay away from the communities of the online games I play and really only stick with people I know when playing.
    Same here. I have a hard time enjoying online multiplayer without friends to play it with.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I like that Loudout is styled like TF2, but plays way more fun.

I always liked TF2's style but hated the gameplay. Now I have a new game to play.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    Ill try to keep that in mind if I ever play it again. I hooked up my Genesis a few weeks ago and have been playing Mortal Kombat, Aero the Acrobat, Sonic Spinball, and Cyborg Justice.
    My what good taste! I never beat Sonic Spinball, but I did manage to beat Cyborg Justice just last year. I love that game to death.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I got around to playing Serious Sam 3 yesterday. At first I found it bland, the level design was repetitive and enemies just seemed to attack in small groups. Yawn.

But then 30 kamikazes came charging over a hill to a thunderous guitar riff, and I fell in love. Get this game.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    I got around to playing Serious Sam 3 yesterday. At first I found it bland, the level design was repetitive and enemies just seemed to attack in small groups. Yawn.

But then 30 kamikazes came charging over a hill to a thunderous guitar riff, and I fell in love. Get this game.
    Sam 3 is such a blast, I think I have played it more than any of the others. The first couple levels feel kind of weak I will admit, I'm not sure what Croteam was thinking there (They have stated themselves that they learned from this mistake) but the later levels return to a more Sam-style gameplay and it really takes off from there.