Page 12 of 160 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Need more Pocket Fighter.

Starting to enjoy Okami now was playing it for a bit because of the heat again so went to the living room to cool off.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    I love the (genesis/megadrive) Ecco the Dolphin games, even if they scared me a bit as a child...I've beaten both Ecco and ToT quite a few times cause I just love them @_@

I'm very sad that Sega will not let Ed Annunziata make the third game, he gives it a try every once in a while, and they always block him because it isn't sugar coated cartoon crap. (not to say cartoony stuff is all crap, I mean I am largely a nintendo girl, but making Ecco cartoonie would be crap cause there's no way it'd fit with the tone/narrative going on with it).
    When I was a kid and owned at Sega Genesis games, Ecco had me completely stumped. I never ever could figure out how to beat/pass that big squid. I tried and tried I could never figure it out. That game was so hard for me.

Anyways anyone play Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360? I need a fur squad.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    When I was a kid and owned at Sega Genesis games, Ecco had me completely stumped. I never ever could figure out how to beat/pass that big squid. I tried and tried I could never figure it out. That game was so hard for me.
    I didn't get past the second or third level, the few times I rented it as a kid.

I just did not at all understand wtf to do, or where to go.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I didn't get past the second or third level, the few times I rented it as a kid.

I just did not at all understand wtf to do, or where to go.
    Heheh yeah that game was a brain fuck for sure. I think I still have it buried away somewhere.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Whoa, someone still remembers of Phantasy Star Online? owo

Giant friendly shr... Rappy XD

Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    Heheh yeah that game was a brain fuck for sure. I think I still have it buried away somewhere.
    If you ever give a it try again, just remember the glyphs warning, "Swim slowly past the eight arms."

You think it's a mind screw having gotten only to the third level, just wait till you get to the end of the game. You haven't seen anything yet.

The real trick to Ecco is to use your sonar, and take your time (and expect to die). Or you can get the DS version, which has an added mode that lets you play through without dieing.

Well there probably is no trick for the ice levels, I hate that batch of levels entirely, it still takes me a while to finish that section of the game whenever I play it.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    ...The game is still played by 2 million people. It's only been out for 2 years. o-o
    I heard that LoL< Dota and WoW took it out of the spotlight o: In fact you're the only person I've heard talking about PS since... I dunno the DS version? 'w';; PS gone unheard from big time recently...

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    "You play League?"

No

"Aww why not, it's so good!"

Played it for 5 hours. Got extremely bored.

"You have to hit level 30. THEN the game gets real good!"

How long does that take?

"About a month or something."

You expect me to play a game for not only a month, but hit LEVEL CAP before I (or as they imply, anyone) is able to have fun with it? Yeah, it stays uninstalled.
    I have patience, but a fucking month? The games last 40-60 minutes!! I'll be playing Planetside 2. It's fun for me...at the start. .-.
    Oh dear, you've bumped into a LoL fanboy. We have tons of them here, and they all say the exact thing.
    "It's not really fun if you're under 30 because noobs will ruin your games, play it to 30, you'll like it"

I don't even like mobas, why should I play it for a month before it'll get really fun?

The elitist attitude is why I stopped trying to play LoL myself not so much the grind up to whatever max account level was. (I thought it was an intriguing game, kind of stupid the restrictions on account level but whatever...)

I gave it a try cause I saw my sister was playing it and I figured hey less stress if I play with my sister.

Turns out that wasn't true, mainly cause she's pretty busy and I almost never see her.

I can't believe how bent out of shape people can get just cause you're new and don't really know entirely what you're supposed to do or how to play any of the characters. Seriously even in the super noob vs bots games there were people who'd get pissy and start piling on the verbal abuse (or just flat out start trolling the game). And I gave it a try after they added the honor system or whatever, I've heard that player behavior has improved a lot since they added that system, I shudder to think what LoL's atmosphere was like before they implemented that system...
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!