Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1596
    Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh Whitefang View Post
    Anyone play the Total War games? Ive been playing Attila and its quite fun. Although the whole cut major content out of the game to sell back as DLC is getting annoying.
    Hello, my dearest and most amiable individual! I am one such person who plays Total War games.

I play mostly Rome Total War and Rome 2 Total War. Though I used to play Medieval 2 Total War, Napoleon Total War, Shogun 2 Total War as well. I don't dare touch Attila, specifically because the Total War games turned into milk machines and instead of delivering the full game like they used to until Shogun 2, they fill them with countless DLCs and rushed games.

But they are a good series, nonetheless. My favourite games, however, are Rome Total War (the first) and Medieval 2. Nothing as fun as removing kebab with a teutonic army in the middle east... or conquering the world as Venice.
    Last edited by Eduard; 04-13-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I still play Medieval 2 Total War, mostly as Poland. Screw the Mongols and Teutonic Knights ;P.

I gave up on Creative Assembly after Rome 2 Total War. It's really a surprise when they manages to NOT fuck up a new release. So I don't know about Attilla Total War...

Have you guys seen "Total War"- battles:KINGDOM? It's suppose to be "next-gen" and "innovative".
    Unit's fight ONLY 1 on 1 amongst a flat gridded map. Oh and little to no unit collision...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkH5ogxFFU
    (Edit: I don't know how to properly embed videos lol)

I can understand there's limitations with keeping it compatible on mobile devices. However, I've seen better mobile games than this bullshit excuse of a "Total War" game. Sorry, but a polished turd is still a piece of shit. After all the crap they've pulled, it's pretty obvious why their going for a "F2P" Pay2win model. Their milking the success of previous Total War titles. By slapping "Total War" on their pathetic attempts at game development.

You're either a clueless tool,
    a brain dead Total War fanatic OR
    a complete fucking shill.
    IF you don't see all the bullshit CA is pulling.

The modding community is the only thing saving the C&C and Total War franchises.
    Fan boys & tools will continue to buy whatever dog-shit EA & CA serves on a silver platter.
    Even with tempting mods, I refuse to give those greedy & lazy bastards my shekels.
    Especially while they treat the community and modders like their kurwa!

Wargame: Airland Battle is my new favorite, in terms of wargaming.
    Don't buy Red dragon for the Naval combat, it's not worth it. Unless you want new maps and the asian factions. Stay away from the Lobby chat, its full of idiots, /pol/tards,- and Nazis that like to make "windmills" or excessively project their own autism onto others.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 04-13-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Typos

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    I still play Medieval 2 Total War, mostly as Poland. Screw the Mongols and Teutonic Knights ;P.

I gave up on Creative Assembly after Rome 2 Total War. It's really a surprise when they manages to NOT fuck up a new release. So I don't know about Attilla Total War...

Have you guys seen "Total War"- battles:KINGDOM? It's suppose to be "next-gen" and "innovative".
    Unit's fight ONLY 1 on 1 amongst a flat gridded map. Oh and little to no unit collision...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkH5ogxFFU
    (Edit: I don't know how to properly embed videos lol)

I can understand there's limitations with keeping it compatible on mobile devices. However, I've seen better mobile games than this bullshit excuse of a "Total War" game. Sorry, but a polished turd is still a piece of shit. After all the crap they've pulled, it's pretty obvious why their going for a "F2P" Pay2win model. Their milking the success of previous Total War titles. By slapping "Total War" on their pathetic attempts at game development.

You're either a clueless tool,
    a brain dead Total War fanatic OR
    a complete fucking shill.
    IF you don't see all the bullshit CA is pulling.

The modding community is the only thing saving the C&C and Total War franchises.
    Fan boys & tools will continue to buy whatever dog-shit EA & CA serves on a silver platter.
    Even with tempting mods, I refuse to give those greedy & lazy bastards my shekels.
    Especially while they treat the community and modders like their kurwa!

Wargame: Airland Battle is my new favorite, in terms of wargaming.
    Don't buy Red dragon for the Naval combat, it's not worth it. Unless you want new maps and the asian factions. Stay away from the Lobby chat, its full of idiots, /pol/tards,- and Nazis that like make to make "windmills" or excessively project their own autism onto others.
    I never heard of Wargame before. So I have to thank you for bringing this game up!
    I have looked into it and from what I understand, you get to kill filthy communists... holy smokes, I am bought!

Time to add some actual blood red on their red stars!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Haha, yeah it's pretty fun.

I would recommend just getting "Airland battle". It beats European Escalation and Red Dragon any day.
    The campaign is great and has co-op & versus mode (Unlike EE & RD). The maps are well designed and the multiplayer is still somewhat active. I also suggest you DON'T buy European Escelation, because the multiplayer there is dead. Unless you really want to play the single player campaign (it's meh).

When Eugen release Act of Aggression, you can bet multiplayer for Wargame in general is going to dwindle.

If there's any tips I would give:
    There's no such thing as too much recon,
    Avoid Micro-managing or zooming in too much
    and give multiple orders with Shift+click...
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 04-13-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Eugen*e

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Welp, just like how my interest in Killer Instinct went out the window, so does Mortal Kombat X - micro-transactions to do Fatalities.

Seems fighting games can't really get things right these days. I miss when they had awesome story modes like Soul Calibur...or had good silly shit like Tekken Bowling. Doing Combos were fun, but not stupid ridiculous.

Back when some weren't even about super combos, like Neo Geo Samurai Spirits...You had to learn how to do good brutal strikes.

I would like a remake of Primal Rage tho.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    ...And then they wonder why Piracy is rising...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/0...sy-fatalities/

It's for making combos easy to perform, and that's all. If you're refusing to buy the game over an optional easy mode for a single play element, that's absurdly petty.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Yeah I should spend my money on your say so, instead of making purchasing decisions for myself. I guess I'm petty. I just find that micro transactions for the game incredibly absurd. Maybe it would be nice to have a fighting game that doesn't try to put micro transactions in everything. I happily support them. That's where my money goes.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    I would like a remake of Primal Rage tho.
    PLEASE.

Although I'm worried that they'd fuck it up somehow.

But still.
    PLEASE.
    Resident Koopa Trash

You can refute poor business practices and refuse to reward them without choosing not to buy the game entirely. Maybe you had misgivings about the overall quality of the game (and probably rightfully so, since the story is allegedly awful) and this was the straw that broke your back. Maybe you don't buy DLC, period. But getting upset at NetherRealm Studios for putting out a charged easy button can only go so far. It's an option, not an obligation, and that's on your part. The game won't magically stop playing just because someone doesn't buy this option.

If you don't buy an option, they'll know, and the fewer people who buy their game and not their option will be known, and if few enough people do it then this option might not even appear in the next game. (Granted, that's unlikely, but it still will be known that buying easy fatalities doesn't accrue much money for them, and so they will be less inclined to play up their option).

It's a form of voting, specifically with your wallet.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.