Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1596
    I am really not liking the Depths. They're a goddamn maze, loaded with blobs and rats and lizards, and there are gaps in the floors I don't see until I've fallen through.

On the plus side, I did get pretty much all the items, aside from anything in the Channeler's area without engaging the boss. I'll handle him in the near future, since I've a load of reading to do.

I also put the Butcher's sack on my head because it provides some boosts while weighing almost nothing. Wish my endurance was high enough to wear the Fang Boar Helm, but oh well.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Went human, killed Kirk in the Depths, used the short bow to snipe the Channeler from the parapets near Domhnal.

Some asshole killed me at the bonfire while I was away making my lunch. I came back, saw I had to recover my power. If it wasn't for the fact that I managed to get a spare humanity off a random rat kill, I'd be royally pissed.

GG, From Software.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    And so the great Valve announcements on March 3 on the third day of the week at 3PM turned out to be just an announcement for the release of Source 2. Cool, but I had thought they set up that particular timing for the event on purpose. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Wow. Falco is very the suck. C:
    He got that nerf.
    It pains me since in Brawl he was my main. Maybe he was a little too tough back then but now I don't find him all that fun to play, at least not in Sm4sh anyways. At least there are other fun characters to play.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    N/A
    FFX has not aged well in my opinion. Linear, slow-paced, and dear lawd the amount of random encounters. Cant believe 16 year old me sat down and grinded long enough to beat Penance.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    FFX has not aged well in my opinion. Linear, slow-paced, and dear lawd the amount of random encounters. Cant believe 16 year old me sat down and grinded long enough to beat Penance.
    I kind of like the way some of the harder battles play out and the strategies necessary to win them(Lady Yunalesca, for instance), but even back when I first played X I hated the random encounter rate. The game is super linear and while it has areas you can explore, it punishes them with those annoying random encounters. The sphere grid is also hell to use.

Its graphically impressive for its time and has super smooth animations though. Story and characters are also pretty rad.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Well that's what they did to Link in Brawl to punish him for being so good in Melee. Nintendo is not the best at character balancing, likely due to their inexperience in such matters.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    I thought Link was fine in Brawl...

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I have created a new slang in gamer culture:

"Gaston"

[adjective]

Describing a type of arrogant player full of their own skill at the game. Often becomes enraged/whiny during teamplay, usually the loudest person in the chat.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I have created a new slang in gamer culture:

"Gaston"

[adjective]

Describing a type of arrogant player full of their own skill at the game. Often becomes enraged/whiny during teamplay, usually the loudest person in the chat.
    Haha, very apt. That actually reminds me of when we used to play MvM on Team Fortress 2 and how there was always that guy, or if I may offer, that Gaston, who was always loud over voicechat, obnoxious and thought that his strategy was the only sound one (it usually wasn't.) Incidentally 90% of the time these individuals played Heavy...

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyMonster View Post
    Haha, very apt. That actually reminds me of when we used to play MvM on Team Fortress 2 and how there was always that guy, or if I may offer, that Gaston, who was always loud over voicechat, obnoxious and thought that his strategy was the only sound one (it usually wasn't.) Incidentally 90% of the time these individuals played Heavy...
    My sides have gone through the Stargate.

IT'S SO FUCKING TRUE