Page 61 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Fiance has been playing Dark Souls 2 for like two weeks, and just nonstop bitching at his TV in the livingroom, day in and day out unless he's sleeping.

I'm about to punch him in the face.
    It's annoying. Lol.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Fiance has been playing Dark Souls 2 for like two weeks, and just nonstop bitching at his TV in the livingroom, day in and day out unless he's sleeping.

I'm about to punch him in the face.
    It's annoying. Lol.
    Walk in at one point, very quietly, and slowly lean down while he's playing. Pause for a moment, then whisper "git gud" in his ear.

Or just tell him "quit gettin' mad at video games".

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #603
    Haven't gotten to Dishonored yet. Been occupied with leveling a Mechro in Borderlands 2 with my friend, we just hit 19 and are doing some quests before the Wildlife area to get to 20. In the meantime I looked up the interviews about the pre-sequel and I got myself a little hyped for it. This series of games is really just so... so much better with others. I need to get working on my Red Dead Redemption replay and seeing how far I can get in Sly 3 before I get bored (about 2/3rds in for the first two).

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Dishonored's alright. It's cool that you can complete missions in multiple ways (a reason I like Hitman: Blood Money so much), but the game's way too easy and the combat is pretty mediocre.

Oh my goodness, Star Citizen finally released the dogfight module. It looks supergood, and I can't wait for my download to finish so I can get in on this delicious space warfare+free flight.
    Just look at it and if you tell me your sci-fi nerd isn't excited, I know you're lying.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Just finished Fallout 2, felt like reliving Fallout 3 too. Forgot all I knew about its mods though, how come... 'w';;

Other than that, I'm having some fun with Megaman Starforce 3 again. All dem old gaems~

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    TBH I'm at a point of my life that Mario Kart is... Meh... Actually scratch that, anything Mario is like that for me since at least ten years ago. Wasn't hyped for this kart racer, ain't impressed yet, or feel like taking part of the rave.

*post was made by a JRPG fag*

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    @XoPachi Actually, there are multi-tiered roads that gliding helps for. Twisted Mansion, Bone Dry Dunes, Shy Guy Falls, and Toad's Turnpike have roads split with the top road being slightly faster than the bottom. Toad's Turnpike has semi-trucks you can ramp off of for a small boost, but you have to get on them by gliding off of one of the other vehicles. You can also glide to cut through rough terrain instead of driving around it on some levels.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    I came. Also, my graphics card is crying.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy MT View Post
    TBH I'm at a point of my life that Mario Kart is... Meh... Actually scratch that, anything Mario is like that for me since at least ten years ago. Wasn't hyped for this kart racer, ain't impressed yet, or feel like taking part of the rave.
    I'm actually the same way. I played Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 after hearing from some that they were the best ever Mario games and they just felt 'meh' to me. Which is odd because I love platformers.
    Watch me swooce right in.