Page 56 of 160 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    N64 games are not "retro" games.
    "Retro" is such a subjective term that arguing this point is meaningless.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Infestissumam View Post
    "Retro" is such a subjective term that arguing this point is meaningless.
    I was joking.

Because the time passage thing.

But they're still not retro games.
    Resident Koopa Trash

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #553
    I forgot how every single enemy seems to be a bullet sponge in Borderlands 2. I know my weapons suck, but I don't remember them being this bad... really want to play this DLC but my lack of power is underwhelming. Guess I need to tweak some stuff, but the game throwing enemies 2 levels higher at me while rewarding me with weapons under my level is not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I forgot how every single enemy seems to be a bullet sponge in Borderlands 2. I know my weapons suck, but I don't remember them being this bad... really want to play this DLC but my lack of power is underwhelming. Guess I need to tweak some stuff, but the game throwing enemies 2 levels higher at me while rewarding me with weapons under my level is not helping.
    It might help if you did sidequests. I was overleveled most of the time so the game was fairly easy.

I've gone back to Animal Crossing, currently.

It's just so cozy ^-^

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #556
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    That game is hard as FUCK. Where are you (level/location)?
    I'm somewhere knee deep into TVHM with Zero @ 41 (I also did the game solo with Axton, he's 36). At the Wildlife Sanctuary quest again, I believe. I've got Scarlet and Tiny Tina's DLC, along with the Mechro class from pre-ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    It might help if you did sidequests. I was overleveled most of the time so the game was fairly easy.
    I seem to be perpetually underleveled, even with some grinding. :/

And farm for good weapons. If you've got the Torgue DLC, play it until you get to The Beatdown and go to the bar to get the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold. Life will be easier.

You may want to set some time aside to find both the Bee and Sham shields.
    No Torgue. =[ I've also spent an entire afternoon before trying to get the Bee to drop. Not a single one.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #557
    Yep, that's farming for ya! I happened to get 3 in 2 hours, but I was pissed that they weren't max level.
    That's why I stopped. I figured what was the point if I wasn't even max level yet? Guess I'll keep tweaking things around and giving it a shot once or twice a day. Borderlands is one of those games that I want so hard to be fun, but it's so abusive. The AI backing off after you're downed has to be one of the most maddening things I've experienced in awhile, as clever as it is.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    That's why I stopped. I figured what was the point if I wasn't even max level yet? Guess I'll keep tweaking things around and giving it a shot once or twice a day. Borderlands is one of those games that I want so hard to be fun, but it's so abusive. The AI backing off after you're downed has to be one of the most maddening things I've experienced in awhile, as clever as it is.
    The AI backing off was ridiculous in the first game. You'd get downed, then everyone would run around a corner >:I

There's always save editors if you dont want to waste your time farming. Your time is limited! It is a precious resource. If you play games they should be hours of fun instead of hours of boredom.

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    Is anyone on a minecraft server that isn't shit?

Weasyl
    N/A
    What if Nintendo made a Mach Rider 2? I'd lose my shit...all over Loafy.
    A-are you saying you want to poop on me? D: