Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1596
    Eventually it will be; as I said, I won't be starting immediately. I am very overloaded right now.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Ah okay. I played Destiny when it first came out and it was very repetitive, story was weak and overall got boring. Not sure how much its changed since then but I hope you enjoy it more than I did

So my dad picked up Metro Redux for PS4 and we gave it a try. Graphics look great, voices are very good, story is shaping up to be pretty damn interesting. I have to say, less than twenty bucks for two full games plus all extra content is a total steal, and I love that you can find all over the place copies of the novel or other little jokes about the game and whatnot (the "I Want to Believe" posters).

I also got knocked out by a hooker and mugged by her friend. My dad laughed at me. He also thought I was mean for not paying the little kid to lead me down the hallway to a man I needed to find, and then laughed at me when the kid kept calling me cheap.

I think I'll buy this combo pack when I have the chance. It really was truly impressive.

Didn't get to start Taken King yet because I decided to advance Phantom Pain's story a bit (and good thing I did, because I got me some great upgrades).

Having completed the rescue of another old friend, I then did story mission 10 and was actually doing well at first. I got the three prisoners with only a little difficulty, and even destroyed the AA radar. But then things fell apart. I had serious trouble extracting an enemy soldier and ended up fighting a ton of dudes. Eventually had to run away.

Since I'd already botched the mission, I decided to just massacre the supply depot to rescue the last three prisoners, including the target. But during the mission I did unlock the cargo 2 upgrade for the Fulton system, so I can now extract heavy weapons and vehicles, including tanks. Just re-earned S-rank on story mission 8, nabbing all three vehicles. I'll make a shit-ton of money selling them by the load.

You ever get a power-up in a game and you turn into a nutjob because of it?

I think my inner kleptomaniac is on the loose. I am stealing everything that isn't nailed to the floor now that I can extract vehicles and heavy emplacements. I massacred an entire barracks while replaying one mission so that I could extract a patrolling Jeep (I replayed for the Jeep, proceeded to steal large resources containers and other shit).

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    In case some of you are wondering why I suddenly dropped off the internet, Team Fortress 2 and school happened. If you wanna add me, here I am: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GlaringFeline I'm on scrap.tf too.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

When I was at the store today, the clerk and the owner's son both told me not to play the final mission of Phantom Pain, "Quiet Exit," because doing so will cause Quiet to permanently leave your game once completed. You literally have to start completely from scratch.

Also, Hitman's been delayed until March 2016. Damn it.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1578

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Why is nobody talking about Undertale here?
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Because I'm too busy playing it.

(Seriously, it's a fantastic roller-coaster of emotions balled up in an RPG, with a lot of humor in it to boot. That and the combat's pretty fun too~)
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Because I've already made multiple threads about it in other places.
    I love it.
    Finished a pacifist run and am now doing a genocide run. Stuck on the Undyne the Undying boss fight, which is apparently the second hardest boss in the game.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!