Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1596
    Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    I honestly like how it looks so far. I really love that the pre-war parts are very bright and colorful compared to the after-war shots, its honestly a nice contrast.

I'm excited to see that it's in Boston too! Some of my family are from Massachusetts and I always loved their accent. 8'D

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I went to GameStop today to pick up a Steam code and to see what used games they had there. There had to be about 5 or 6 different calls about the same thing in the twenty minutes or so I spent browsing the store, not including people who were asking in person. I knew it was the same item because I kept hearing the cashier saying that they had sold out of it that morning.

I didn't hear what exactly it was these people were asking about, so I asked the cashier out of curiosity.

Apparently there was a Shulk Amiibo that everyone wanted, that was still showing up on their website as "In Stock" even though it wasn't. (She told me that the website only updated at the end of each day.)

Anyways, I never realized how much people are into collecting those Amiibo things. Sounded like it had sold out pretty fast.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I went to GameStop today to pick up a Steam code and to see what used games they had there. There had to be about 5 or 6 different calls about the same thing in the twenty minutes or so I spent browsing the store, not including people who were asking in person. I knew it was the same item because I kept hearing the cashier saying that they had sold out of it that morning.

I didn't hear what exactly it was these people were asking about, so I asked the cashier out of curiosity.

Apparently there was a Shulk Amiibo that everyone wanted, that was still showing up on their website as "In Stock" even though it wasn't. (She told me that the website only updated at the end of each day.)

Anyways, I never realized how much people are into collecting those Amiibo things. Sounded like it had sold out pretty fast.
    It's more of Nintendo not meeting demand with supply. I know cause I'm attempting to collect the ones that are my favorite characters.

And with games like splatoon requiring their respective Amiibos to unlock additional content, when demand isn't met, a lot of fans get burned. I believe the Shulk Amiibo unlocks certain things in the Xenoblade game for the new 3ds.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    It's more of Nintendo not meeting demand with supply. I know cause I'm attempting to collect the ones that are my favorite characters.

And with games like splatoon requiring their respective Amiibos to unlock additional content, when demand isn't met, a lot of fans get burned. I believe the Shulk Amiibo unlocks certain things in the Xenoblade game for the new 3ds.
    Mhmm, I was remembering reading something about those things being in really short supply. I've been keeping an eye out for a Fox or Megaman, not for me but for a friend of mine. Apparently I had just missed getting the last Megaman at that GameStop, by about 20 minutes.

Ah, I didn't know about the additional content thing... Actually I don't know much about what Amiibos do at all, considering I don't use them. ^^; That does kind of suck for people who want the extra content. I'm sure it makes it a lot harder than simply buying DLC online.

Speaking of the new 3DS, does anyone here have one? I'd like to know people's opinions on it. I never bought a 3DS, since I don't tend to play games often, but I'm still considering getting one. Would it be worth buying the new one? Or should I wait some more, maybe, to see if they release more colors or something? (I've hung on to my old original DS for years now, so I imagine I wouldn't have much trouble waiting. XD)

I really wish the new 3DS they released here had swappable faceplates. As indecisive as I am, it would be a nice option. It's also sort of a shame that even in Japan, only the smaller version has that... If they ever released a larger one with faceplates, I'd probably buy that thing in a heartbeat.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Mighty No. 9, to me, looks very underwhelming and boring for all the hype it got.

I'm playing through Majora's Mask, and I'm on the third dungeon--despite being a water dungeon, I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. For whatever reason, a lot of Zelda water dungeons always end up being the most boring or busywork for me. I should polish off the boss tonight. I'm also seriously considering trying Heroes of Storm mainly for the worst reason possible--I really want that pretty purple shiny card back for Hearthstone blargh!

Killed two more Volk lieutenants in Crackdown, this time focusing on increasing my explosives and firearms skills. Got them up a bit. I tried to run a bunch of them over using various cars when going into the shipping yards for the first lieutenant, but those bastards dodge quickly and my driving skills are awful.

So far, found nearly 300 of the 500 agility orbs, and nearly 100 of the 300 hidden orbs. I truly think the devs went overboard with this many scattered throughout a massive and fairly detailed city.

I did unlock all supply points, so now I can fast travel to just about anywhere in the city. Having trouble unlocking all weapons, but I suppose that's because I barely collected those used by Los Muertos before I axed them. Not like it matters much, since I typically use homing rockets, a light machine gun, and this one type of grenade.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Mighty No. 9, to me, looks very underwhelming and boring for all the hype it got.
    I was just reading about how a lot of people are disappointed in how it's coming out. I haven't been following it much, so I don't have much of an opinion it, I guess. That does kind of suck though, I know a lot of people were excited for it in the beginning.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Mighty No. 9 is a reason I don't do kickstarters, though, I was insanely tempted to fund YookaLaylee.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I feel its because Gamefreak never had difficulty/complexity in mind. It was always about the end game, scenary and music for most people I know.