Page 128 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1596
    Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Thats sad to hear! Really tired of having to wait for updates or at worst pay for extra content that should have been in the game in the first place, that's the biggest turn-off game-wise for me. There's been several games recently that have been trying to pull this though which is really frustrating. :/

I guess Nintendo just wasn't ready for a first person shooter-isque shooter game.

But I guess out of all of this at-least they're getting out of their comfort-zone? I feel as though the recent Nintendo games have all been sequels or games similar to something they have already done before.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Played through the Mass Effect series, it was a great experience right until the end. Thought I'd try some other unplayed bioware titles so picked up Dragon Age 2. Hack n slash crap, huge disappointment.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by Krespo View Post
    Played through the Mass Effect series, it was a great experience right until the end. Thought I'd try some other unplayed bioware titles so picked up Dragon Age 2. Hack n slash crap, huge disappointment.
    Mass Effect is such a great series. I'm excited for the next one. Hoping that you can actually play as a different race, specifically the Krogan, Turian or Quarian. :0

Been meaning to play Dragon Age, its too bad that its like that. D':

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    Mass Effect is such a great series. I'm excited for the next one. Hoping that you can actually play as a different race, specifically the Krogan, Turian or Quarian. :0

Been meaning to play Dragon Age, its too bad that its like that. D':
    Mass Effect 4!? Hot damn.

Don't be put off Dragon Age though, DA: Origins was in my opinion as good as (if not better than) Mass Effect 2. There was so much choice and adventure and oh my the possibilities :3c

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Oh alright I guess i'll give it a shot. Someone had told me that origins was good so I guess that'll be the first one I check out. Other than origins, what other dragon age game is good? :0

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    Oh alright I guess i'll give it a shot. Someone had told me that origins was good so I guess that'll be the first one I check out. Other than origins, what other dragon age game is good? :0
    Well there's only the three of them so far. My honest opinion is the first is great, the second is shite, and the third is a thing I've never played because have you SEEN the price of new games? It's feckin' ridiculous.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    I guess i'll check out the first one after i'm done with origins then but yeah game prices have gone way up over the generations. I think a lot of it has to do with the price of production and more content compared to older games. Because of that I honestly rely on steam sales etc. to get games.

Well, things happened:

1) Said "fuck it," then deleted my completed Arkham City new game from my PS3. I've played that game to hell and back, I can take a break for a damn long while (especially since Knight is coming on pretty soon, and I want to actually enjoy that game).

Not going to even touch my main save on that, because I'd just like to move to other games now. It'll still be there when I come back to it.

2) Since we had plenty of time for a session, me and my dad popped in The 40th Day and proceeded to slaughter the shit out of the bad guys. It took several tries but we made it into the mall and then through the stage after that. Currently we only have I think one level left, but once the game is beaten we'll probably go through it again using infinite ammo and more upgraded guns, making alternate choices, doing Extraction Mode and whatnot.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Who remembers this? lmao

That shit had my ass like "yessir".
    This and that goddamn piano from Super Mario 64 terrified me as a kid. D'8

Resident Evil 2 used to scare me bad. I still remember the trailer for it on TV all these years later.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.