Page 153 of 160 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1596
    Called that GameStop again this morning while on lunch break, this time the manager I know answered. He was quite displeased to learn what had happened and promised to fix the problem. I went in a little while ago and he swapped out the broken copy for a perfect one, and even gave me an empty steelbook of the game (damn designers didn't put the title on the spine, the maroons).

That clown from last night will be getting a stern talking-to when he comes in for his shift. At least the problem was resolved in a sensible manner.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaySF View Post
    Called that GameStop again this morning while on lunch break, this time the manager I know answered. He was quite displeased to learn what had happened and promised to fix the problem. I went in a little while ago and he swapped out the broken copy for a perfect one, and even gave me an empty steelbook of the game (damn designers didn't put the title on the spine, the maroons).

That clown from last night will be getting a stern talking-to when he comes in for his shift. At least the problem was resolved in a sensible manner.
    Glad to hear that he helped you out there. The previous situation sound like it sucked quite a bit. :T I've never had a game case fall apart on me though, that is odd.

I was planning to preorder MGSV, but totally forgot. Got preoccupied with other things and so the release has sort of snuck up on me. On the bright side, my brother told me that he's planning to get the game himself, so at least I don't have to buy it now. :v Still wish I could have preordered though. Technically we still could, but I dunno if we'd get any of the extras at this point...

Still, I don't have a lot of spending cash at the moment (and what I do have, I was saving up to go out with some friends soon), so this is good news for me at least, haha.

The manager explained to me that there have actually been a lot of problems with some of the newer consoles' cases, especially the Xbone ones. He said they basically crumble to dust, apparently because the plastic is made thinner to make the case lighter in weight, but that makes them fragile, and so they basically explode. I've gotten in broken DVD cases before, one order being eventually dropped because literally several reorders were similarly damaged and that meant the entire lot the vendor has was bad, but this is the first time a game at the store was in poor condition while brand new.

And so long as you preorder by a certain date with any game (either "while supplies last" or "by date so-and-so") then you should be locked for any bonuses offered for it. I wasn't even going to preorder it since I didn't see the bonuses (especially blue camo) were offered beyond the X1 version until shortly ago, and then I put money down for the PS4 edition (regular, don't want the robot arm).

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Oh that Bee boss got the hands. I just spammed the Voranj and that bitch swerved. This was my inventory last night when I got to him.
    So you got like half the guns, I think. (I need to re-check my invo at some point. I have everything except the special ones that don't count towards the item completion percentage.)

You get any of the secret areas yet? I'm still trying to find all of those on my files.
    But I need to just run through the whole game again. Eventually.

That bee pissed me off, though.
    There's actually a way to cheese it. But it involves detonating the glitch bombs a certain way or something and I just did it legit instead.

The kilver and the voranj were my mains until late, late in the game when I got a better thing that I won't spoil.
    Also just glitching the fuck out of everything.
    Last edited by Vae; 08-27-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Just announced that all last-gen Mortal Kombat Xs are canceled.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by secret places so I can't answer that.

I GOT AN ICE MACHINE GUN THOUGH.

EDIT: Ok...making progress just to meet dead ends is making me mad.
    WELCOME TO METROID AXIOM VERGE. ENJOY YOUR STAY.
    Lol.

I didn't use the shards gun very much. Which is a shame, because it was a pretty neat weapon.
    But dat range on the voranj.

If you ever encounter places in the game where the sky / interface get just a little bit fuzzy, look around.
    Look around that screen extensively.
    And good luck.
    Resident Koopa Trash

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...-Confused.html

A cardboard box wedding (seriously) to advertise MGSV: The Phantom Pain in Japan.

So I was playing Human Revolution, getting the story advanced at the police station, knocking cops out and generally robbing the place blind (I raided their armory, would take a couple guns, go back to a street vendor, sell them, then repeat to make mucho dollars) and I made a hilarious couple of mistakes:

1) I knocked out a cop on the second floor right above the atrium area that's full of cops at their desks. I start dragging his body, while crouched, and try to blind-turn the corner to pull him to a safe zone I'd constructed. I don't know how, but I walked up over the waist-high railing (while crouched) and fell into the atrium. I look up, body's still upstairs, and I think for a second that I'm able to just go about my business, but then all the cops flip out and start shooting at me (mildly surprising, because I'd sweet-talked my former partner at the front desk and was free to explore most areas including that one). I reloaded and got it right.

2) I was ransacking some offices and after walking into one that had two cops discussing the films RoboCop and Cyborg, I went to hack the door lock on another officer after having left the door open to the previous one across the hall. The two cops saw me and started shooting. I reloaded, closed the door, they still saw me, and so I gave up on the small amount of XP I would have gotten from the hack and just used the vent system to crawl into the office unseen.

I also saw my dad get pissed at a very sketchy The Last of Us online match. He kept getting absolutely horrible supply box items (three scissors in one box, for example), which meant some asshole was hacking the shit out of the match (on top of being impossible to melee unless you had a weapon). Old man actually left the match, and of all the times I've seen him play, I can't recall him just up and leaving like that before.

Also, here's a dev-commentary walkthrough of a mission for the new Hitman

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Been playing 18 wheels of steel. I think i would like this game whenever it comes out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

Been getting used to the game,like the first couple of times,whacked cars with wideload trailers on long haul.