Page 39 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    If you can deal with Sony CONSTANTLY updating like the PS3, I say it's pretty damn nice. Might not be worth the launch price for some, but I think it's great. The library isn't as expansive as the 3DS, but I damn sure haven't sold as many games on my Vita like I have my 3DS. I'm about to pick up Ragnarok Ace. If you're Phantasy Star Online or Monster Hunter fan, that is killer app exclusive for the system.

Also...the only other problem isn't the system itself, but the price of the memory. It's bullshit. $24 for 4 gigs? What the shit is that?
    Updates dont bother me that much, I never got annoyed with them when my PS3 was still going. I plan to buy most things used to start me off, and the original Vita is going for comparatively cheap these days. But seriously, $24? That's a bit steep for so little memory. Surprised there aren't third-party knockoffs yet.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    There's nothing quite like the feeling of hitting someone with a good El Fuerte Ultra Spark.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    I just got 500 bucks for free the other day as a work bonus, not sure if I want a new rc buggy kit that just came out to add to the collection or get an xbox one. Decisions decisions...

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Battle Network > Pokemon
    I'm so duking it out with you once Chrono X gets launched, then >:3

As much as I love War Thunder, there are just those bullshit moments I don't understand.
    If I swoop down to attack a level flying Corsair at around 600km/h and dive up immediately, it sure as hell shouldn't manage to rise up to my level almost verticallly without speed and manage to CHASE ME DOWN. It's either BS, a hack, or a turbofuckingcharged unrealistically overpowered engine.
    I swear, that game is full of issues.

On the other hand, my brother got into the closed tank beta testing, and oh my god it beats WoT by a mile.
    Very detailed models, reactive environment, accurate sounds, superb suspension model and whatnot.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy MT View Post
    I'm so duking it out with you once Chrono X gets launched, then >:3
    Oh my god...
    You just made my FUCKING day
    ...Late to the news again, Pachi? 'w';; 2014 got this and X Corrupted to be (probably) finished, didn't you knew that?

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Okay, expect me to pester you about those kind of games again in the future >:3

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Getting around 20% through the first Final Fantasy (NES) without realizing you have ANY gear equipped has got to be worth some kind of victorious feeling.

Party: Fighter/Fighter/W.Mage/B.Mage

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousL View Post
    Anyone here PS3 Minecraft? I'm looking for more people to play with

...Also, for those who got the expansion pack for SimCity, I'm sorry.
    I have it but been hooked on FF ARR specially since a co worker and I really love utilizing party chat while playing. I will probably get it for PS4 and hope they let people cross play like Square is with Final Fantasy (you can play with PS3 and PC players on FF).

The new update on PS4 - 1.70 is good so far. Like the fact I can pull the videos I recorded off the system to a hard drive. They also turned HCDP off so people can use their own capture cards to record their gaming.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt

WatchDogs is not gonna sell at all on the Wii U. Mario Kart comes out within 3 days of it.

EDIT: http://xgames.espn.go.com/events/201...x-games-austin

wat
    America: where playing video games whilst shouting expletives at each other is considered an extreme sporting event.