Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1596
    Weasyl
    shiy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaedal View Post
    I still haven't found a good team to play that with. Perhaps one could be set up. Then we can all fail at once, instead of individually.
    like the npc's instead of getting you and a friend up JUMPS OUT OF THE WINDOW, RUNS AROUND THE HOUSE AND GETS SHOT?
    oh yeah... good times.
    Last edited by shiy0; 08-24-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    Quote Originally Posted by shiy0 View Post
    like the npc's instead of getting you and a friend up JUMPS OUT OF THE WINDOW, RUNS AROUND THE HOUSE AND GETS SHOT?
    oh yeah... good times.
    Precisely. I played it with a friend, and for some reason the NPCs kept running around like headless chicken, leaving us to do the hard work. We made off with quite a bunch of cash, somehow, but it wasn't easy.

Weasyl
    shiy0
    Precisely. I played it with a friend, and for some reason the NPCs kept running around like headless chicken, leaving us to do the hard work. We made off with quite a bunch of cash, somehow, but it wasn't easy.
    one time one off them started smoking while we where dead on the ground and behind him where like 4bulldozer or so...
    ahhhh such a nice feeling when 2,1 mil just slip through your hands cuz of badly programmed npc's.

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    It's such an odd change from the original Payday, where the AI was actually capable of helping you out. Have they even tried to fix it?

Weasyl
    shiy0
    It's such an odd change from the original Payday, where the AI was actually capable of helping you out. Have they even tried to fix it?
    i highly doubt that. i mean hey they took softair guns to model there weapons so what are we actually expecting?
    also how most weapons are handled in this game is kinda suicidal but thats just me...

Weasyl
    HodgeScarfwearer
    So I got the Xbox360 version of Tron Evolution, and by the Users it is a fun game.
    And a very nice-looking game too. Even the death animations look cool.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...ntom-Pain.html

XBA quite loves The Phantom Pain. That's only for the X1 version, though they'll adjust for any differences between that edition and the PS4 on PlayStationTrophies, their sister-site.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

So I picked up One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, get home, unwrap it...and watch the upper portion of the case fall apart.

Since there's no way for GameStop to prove what did/did not happen, it could just be shitty handling by the suppliers/transporters, meaning they don't help you in this case; the disc has to be fucked for them to move a finger.

Using super glue to piece the case back together. Not the first time I've had to do home repairs on a DVD/game case, but I really fucking detest it when it does happen.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I got Axiom Verge a few hours ago. Nintendo...where the HELL are you at?
    Anyway, I just got that trench coat.
    AxVerge is amazing.

Just don't expect it to have things in absolutely every little nook and cranny like most people assume it SHOULD because it's a Metroid tribute.
    Since it lacks Metroid's ammo system.

Although some of its secrets are pretty damn well hidden. Good luck.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I've been finding just as much stuff as you would in a Metroid game. .-.
    I found so many fucking guns. Most of these you probably don't even need. I'm stuck right now though. Beat that bee bird thing whose name I forgot and got the drone teleport which is BROKEN.
    There are quite a lot of useless guns. They're neat, but most of them are useless.
    I don't know what you have, so I won't mention anything at the risk of spoilers. But there were like maybe 3 or 4 guns that I stuck with for the majority of the game, except for certain puzzle bosses and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I know where you're supposed to go after that. But just remember that the level design runs on Blaster Master logic.
    Areas are connected to other areas in orders and places where you normally would not expect.
    Just backtrack around a lot.

Drone teleport is really fun though.
    Also that bee was the only boss that gave me any element of difficulty, besides a very late game one.
    Resident Koopa Trash