Page 67 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by muzykalscorpio View Post
    Is that Tetris Attack in that signature I see?!
    It is! :3 My all-time favorite puzzler. I should spend some quality time with it today.

Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    Yeah it's got a good amount of heft to it. Did you try changing the gate? I opted to just adjust to the square gate.

My friend bought me Volgarr the Viking and it is really, really cool. That's some tight platforming.
    Everyone says square gates are best for fighters, because you're not supposed to push the stick all the way to the gate so the square gate gives you the most freedom. I play more than fighters with it, so I opted for the octagonal gate. It was kind of a bitch to get the square gate off but it was worth it I think.

I kinda wish there was something halfway between a circle gate and a rhombus, where you could hit the diagonals but there are only "hard" corners for up/down/left/right.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    LauriJ
    I have recently got Borderlands 2 as a gift. I hope to be able to play it soon. Also, it would be cool if the weasel forums allows us to enter our Gaming network ID's such as ones for Steam and PSN.

So I've just heard the incredibly-sobering news that Alien: Isolation is sectioning off as preorder DLC content tailored after scenes from the original Alien.

While I'm glad to hear that such content will exist, I'm not exactly happy to hear of its preorder DLC status. I'm fully aware that not all content is finished in time for the game to go gold, but preorder content is finished with the game, that's why it's preorder content.

I can't utterly condemn the developers and publishers for giving up extra content (in general). It enhances (or is meant to, anyway) the game right from the start. I have to note that it's optional: you are not forced to download the extra content, and there's a fair bit I never bothered redeeming post-purchase. But I have to point out that a lot of the content is stupid, just extra skins for your gun or something, tiny little things that make no real difference.

Frankly, those things should be better off either included in the game or as free DLC without the "preorder" mark. If you want cool DLC that doesn't feel like a ripoff, then do it right, for pity's sake.

Oh, and GameStop trying to itself create exclusive content at the development level does not sit well with me.

Make no mistake, I'll still preorder games, even if there's no chance of them selling out a day or two after I walk in to buy them. But that doesn't mean I care for some of the preorder crap; I just won't redeem those codes.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Sorry for vanishing, guys :3 Blame Rune Factory 4 for that. It's being a HUGE time-sink for a 3DS game, and that's awesome in my book~

Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    it is! :3 my all-time favorite puzzler. I should spend some quality time with it today.
    we are on the same page friends

EDIT: I'm assuming your avatar is from DDR: Extreme? Move Your Feet, eh?

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    I've had this copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution since the week it was released and have yet to open it. I think it's high time I do that. No idea why I've been putting it off for so long, especially considering all the good things I've heard about it.
    Last edited by Dire Newt; 07-18-2014 at 01:13 PM.

http://www.gamefront.com/doom-goes-b...ipping-action/

An "origins story"? We already got that with the last game.

Oh well, at least killing demons will look prettier than ever.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Oh man I'm getting heated up in Skullgirls again.

Using an arcade stick is so different. I feel so much faster. Probably because of the multiple finger action. Watch out for the Squigly/ Peacock action.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    Oh man I'm getting heated up in Skullgirls again.

Using an arcade stick is so different. I feel so much faster. Probably because of the multiple finger action. Watch out for the Squigly/ Peacock action.
    Hey dude I'm terrible in fightans, but I adore Skillgrills art and so far I like the mechanics. Wanna have a go at some point?

Outside of that I've pretty much learned everything essential about the A10-C warthog and I can takeoff and land after persecuting ground targets without much trouble at all.
    Feels good man.

I lucked into a 3DS XL recently! I'm pretty happy, since I'm normally so stingy I never would have bought one for myself. My mom had bought the Yoshi 3DS awhile ago for my little sister, but then later learned that my sister wanted the pink one instead. She forgot to return it, so when I visited her last weekend, she gave it to me instead. Aaaaahhhh this thing is so fun, especially for train rides C=