Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone!

I decided to drop into the forum and hopefully get some help with something on the main site...sadly I can't really figure out where to post it, and I'm not in the mood to be considered an idiot for not automatically getting it like everyone else apparently does *sighs* But anyways...

Hey all =)

How are you?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Blake,

Welcome to the forums. What's up? How can we help you? :)

I can't figure out how to upload my stories -.-'

Everything keeps referring me to a bunch of code stuff I don't understand, and it doesn't make any sense to me. I don't know how to do whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing to make it let me upload a document >.>

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Uploading literature can be a bit tricky, yeah. What kind of error are you getting, and what program do you write with? The only formats we accept for upload are .pdf (which you can do with OpenOffice easily) or TXT-UTF8 I think, which can be cleaned up with LaTex. Or, alternatively you can just upload your work to Google Drive and embed it that way. It's a little different but once you figure it out and get used to it, literature submissions can look really nice.

Thank you! the pdf thing worked! =)

I don't understand the TXT-UTF8 stuff...it was too much, too confusing, and all looked like gibberish to me -.-'

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake_Foxx View Post
    Thank you! the pdf thing worked! =)

I don't understand the TXT-UTF8 stuff...it was too much, too confusing, and all looked like gibberish to me -.-'
    You're quite welcome, I'm glad it worked out for you! Let us know if you have any further questions, enjoy the site!

Thank you for the help =3

Hello! I'm new too Welcome here x3