Thread: Shy Greetings

Shy Greetings

I'm intensely shy (read as: social phobic) so I usually don't write introductions. This is one of the few forums that I really want to get into though, so here I am. (Also, they are required I see?)

I'm B3. I'm a very girly... thing, a furry, an animal lover, an aspiring artist, and a Canine Obedience Instructor in Training. I am engaged to a lovely man, we live in Washington State. I love to talk to my friends, but I'm so incredibly social phobic that I even worry about upsetting them... so I disappear at weird times.
    Iiiii have asperger's. I have a LOT of weird quirks. I believe 5, and multiples of such, are the only real numbers... but I can live with 3, 7, and 13 as well -- though, not multiples of them. I tap every can I have to open five times before opening it, because I believe they will explode if I don't.

I'll stop saying awkward things about myself and just say hi. I want to meet new people, so hi! How are you?

Random Conversation Starters (take your pick?)
    What's your favorite color?
    If you draw digitally, what color do you sketch with?
    If you draw traditionally, what medium is your favorite?
    Do you own any pets? What kinds? Names? Genders?
    Last edited by B3loved; 03-16-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Weasyl
    Moowa
    Those conversations starters are a good idea!
    Welcome, even though I'm also new!

What's your favorite color? My favourite colour is blue!
    If you draw digitally, what color do you sketch with? I sketch with a deep pink, not sure why. I just think it's easiest.
    Do you own any pets? What kinds? Names? Genders? I have two dogs and a cat. My two dogs are Billie (9) and Ollie (3 months) they're both male. My cat's name is Meg (4), she keeps to herself mostly though while the two dogs are really playful.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo, welcome to Weasyl! You are pretty awkward. You'll fit right in!

What's your favorite color? - Purple, blue, orange, and rainbows.
    If you draw digitally, what color do you sketch with? - I use real dark greys. Basically just black, but not pure black. I normally just draw on an (almost)white canvas.
    If you draw traditionally, what medium is your favorite? - I used to do traditional jazz - I don't like it, and these days I just do digital. I enjoyed acrylic and water color painting though.
    Do you own any pets? What kinds? Names? Genders? - I have a cat named Tigger. I got her when I was a kid, hence the unoriginal name.

I'm awkward at introductions too. I feel like my own introduction post is lacking so I sound unfriendly. It's like that a lot of the time.

What's your favorite color? - Blue, red, black, white, purple and green; I sometimes like tan or light brown colors.
    If you draw digitally, what color do you sketch with? - I tend to use different colors depending on what I'm drawing, usually the color of the character's eyes unless it's too dark, then I just use a darker shade. It helps me identify who each person is while doodling without having to label my layers.
    If you draw traditionally, what medium is your favorite? - That's a tough one. These days I usually just do pencil and sketch book, I've tried painting a few times but I don't have paints anymore or many art supplies left. I need to get to the store.
    Do you own any pets? What kinds? Names? Genders? - I own a dog and a cat but I had to leave my kitty back with my dad when I moved out because it was too long a trip to drag her along; really stressful for the poor thing if I did take her. My cat's name is Iris, she is a sweety and a Calico. Eve is something of a chihuahua mix but I don't know what with. She's a little hyperactive but she is very obedient and listens well, even if she is a little piglet. >:I

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi Tulpah!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀
                

Quote Originally Posted by Moowa View Post
    Those conversations starters are a good idea!
    Welcome, even though I'm also new!
    Thank you o gosh, I'm so sorry for the slow response. Was sick as a dog for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Yo yo yo, welcome to Weasyl! You are pretty awkward. You'll fit right in!
    I am THE QUEEN/KING of Awkward, when it comes to social activities. 8,D It's good to know that's not completely terrible here. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Archidae View Post
    I'm awkward at introductions too. I feel like my own introduction post is lacking so I sound unfriendly. It's like that a lot of the time.
    Gosh, I was so worried I'd come off as completely unfriendly... I generally do, online. I learned to abuse smilies and whatnot so no one thinks I'm upset or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by JRWenzel View Post
    Hi Tulpah!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀
                
    Yeee, thank you!

I seem unfriendly online and in person. I don't know if it's the way I carry myself, the way I talk or something else but I know people really seem to feel intimidated when it comes to talking to me. ;_;

I'M NOT THAT SCARY.
    Inactive account

Hello

To answer the questions, x3 my favourite color is green . I draw digitally and well, I normally sketch with black or sometimes blue. In traditional art I prefer watercolors and color pencils. I dont own pets but I wish I did However I had some cats before when living with my parents XD