Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Dr Cone Judicant's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Judicant
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    317

    The Great Zen of Cleaning

    For some reason, I compelled myself to clean up everything in my house. I mean everything. The floors, the tables, my shelves, my dresser, my drawers, my bathroom, my... well, you get the picture. I don't know why the hell I started this project, but I can't really say I'm displeased with the results. Honestly, I don't think this place has ever been this clean, because I think when I moved out here it had grime from construction still (and while I cleaned most of that up, I simultaneously filled it with my own grime).

    And honestly, my abode just seems amazing now. I want to have guests! (ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONE FOR COLLEGE THOUGH *WEEP*)

    I have some pictures here.

    Everyone should clean. Everyone. Whether you live in a full-size house, an apartment, only have one room to yourself, or you live in a box; a little cleaning can go a long way towards making your place seem better!

    You all want to clean now, yes? Good. I'm watching you.

  2. #2
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    My room's always clean :V.

    Also, I'll visit you if you buy me a plane ticket :3

  3. #3
    Oddly enough. I just finished cleaning my room yesterday. it's nice and open now. Moved some stuff around, tossed some junk out. Fantastic feeling having a nice clean room.

  4. #4
    Premium User Krespo's Avatar


    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,246
    You call that clean? Paint those walls, sand and varnish that furniture. The organisation of your videogame consoles would make a whore blush, though the cookies on the table are a nice touch. You talk a good game but you're out of your league boy >:c

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Dr Cone Judicant's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Judicant
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    The organisation of your videogame consoles would make a whore blush, though the cookies on the table are a nice touch.
    That's my next project! That and my closet. Good use of my Sunday!

    And I refuse to repaint the walls, because the color I have is ever so slightly different than the color that's on there and it annoys the crap out of me.

  6. #6
    Regular zenia's Avatar
    Weasyl
    zenia
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nanaimo, BC
    Posts
    85

  7. #7
    Premium User Krespo's Avatar


    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Judicant View Post
    That's my next project! That and my closet. Good use of my Sunday!

    And I refuse to repaint the walls, because the color I have is ever so slightly different than the color that's on there and it annoys the crap out of me.
    The imperceptible differences in shades of paint annoy me also. I'll be re-organising my closet later too, so much crap just piles up somehow. How can one guy have so many tshirts? Hope charity shops like getting bags of old band tshirts.

    Personally I'll be sorry to part with the "F**KING HOSTILE" one.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Dr Cone Judicant's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Judicant
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    The imperceptible differences in shades of paint annoy me also. I'll be re-organising my closet later too, so much crap just piles up somehow. How can one guy have so many tshirts? Hope charity shops like getting bags of old band tshirts.

    Personally I'll be sorry to part with the "F**KING HOSTILE" one.
    This is a closet of of junk and not clothes. I already went through my dresser of clothes. |3

  9. #9
    Regular Anubite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dirty Jersey, Northern
    Posts
    31
    I really enjoy cleaning up my work space and room after my OCD kicks in. Feels relaxing after I throw on some music. The most rewarding thing after cleaning is the feeling of new space to fill with crap for the next cleaning haha.

  10. #10
    What is this "cleaning" of which you speak?
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •