I'm giving away Free Sonic The Hedgehog Games for Steam!

So I bought a large Sonic pack for Steam via Amazon but I have a few doubles to give away! These are free, but hey if you're an artist you can draw something if you'd like, if not, it's cool.

The games up for grabs are as follows:
    Sonic CD Given to Rory MT!
    Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Given to someone from elsewhere
    Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Given to Rory!

If you're interested, and like, you'll actually PLAY these rather than just go 'Yay free stuff', reply with your choice of games in order from 1st to 3rd. I'll give ONE game to the first three people that reply. No, one person can't have all three. :/ These are Steam codes I'll be sending out so you should have a Steam account obviously. Also, I guess if you only want one specific game and not any others and it's been claimed before you, I'll just move on down the list?
    Last edited by AshleyAshes; 03-08-2014 at 11:48 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Ooh. I'd loooove to get my hands on Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed~ followed by StH 4: Episode 2 and then Sonic CD. Not that I don't love Sonic CD, but I actually still have the original disc, so! Transformed is actually pretty damn fun, that free weekend they had it out was a blast, but I had such a backlog at the time that I refrained from buying. Thanks for putting these up here! Thinking maybe we should make a code giveaway thread later, if we don't have one already...

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Ooh. I'd loooove to get my hands on Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed~ followed by StH 4: Episode 2 and then Sonic CD. Not that I don't love Sonic CD, but I actually still have the original disc, so! Transformed is actually pretty damn fun, that free weekend they had it out was a blast, but I had such a backlog at the time that I refrained from buying. Thanks for putting these up here! Thinking maybe we should make a code giveaway thread later, if we don't have one already...
    Done, Sonic All Stars transformed key sent to you.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Damn. I already have these. 'u`
    How generous though.
    Same. But hardly generous when I got these spares from buying this collection of 17 Sonic games when Amazon had it for $18.74. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ2HZ7E?...3HKCBV5NQPRZZS

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    Sonic CD?! O: It's on my wishlist x3 Can I have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy MT View Post
    Sonic CD?! O: It's on my wishlist x3 Can I have it?
    Done. All that's left is Sonic 4: Ep2, who wants it?

I gave away Sonic 4: Ep2 to someone else outside of Weasyl, so thread over I guess. I hope in the future some other people share their spare keys from huge discount packs.