Thread: Heehaw! Heehaw!

Weasyl
    Asino

Heehaw! Heehaw!

Heehaw Heehaw and Hellos! I am Asino Ringtail, a hybrid beetween a raccoon and a sicilian miniature donkey. I have been in the furry fandom since January 2008. I attended FCN in 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, and 13, Anthrocon in 08 and 09, Morphicon in 08, MFF in 08 and 09, and Megaplex in 2010. This year I will be at MCFC, Anthrocon, Furlaxation, and MFF. Expect to find me working in the con suite at FLX. I build derpy looking home-made fursuits and draw pencil sketches. I like going to furmeets and bowling, and sometimes have meets at my house in
    Ypsilanti, MI. Outside of the Furry Fandom, I like fishing, working on cars, wildlife photography, hiking, canoeing, biking, camping, and watching movies with friends. I'm Christian, and I go to a fairly progressive church that reaches out to marginalized people, accepts LGBT people as equal, and is active in the community helping homeless and working for environmental justice. I'm a cancer survivor now for 8 years, so I'm back in college as a nursing student and working as a CNA.

Weasyl
    Asino
    I also like playing guitar, bass, and drums.

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi Asino!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀
                

Weasyl
    Asino
    Hellos!