Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heyla!

Weasyl
    Kaliaen

Heyla!

Hey Weasyl! I'm Kaliaen, otherwise known as Jen. I'm a 19 year old Illustration student looking to connect with other artists(aren't we all?). I usually draw Pokemon, dragons, and various animals when I have the time(school keeps me rather busy), but I'm trying to learn how to draw people better. Those attempts usually turn into me drawing dragons instead though. Ah well.

I'm currently living in two different places- Manchester, NH when I'm at school, and Fitchburg, MA when I'm on break from school. Plans for the future? Hell if I know! I flip-flop between wanting to be a concept artist, a children's book illustrator, and a comic artist. You're better off asking me day-to-day what I want to do. Whatever I choose, I love sharing stories through art!

I can be found on deviantart under the same name, Kaliaen. At the moment there's more art there, but I'm slowly posting art on here as well whenever I get the chance.

I loooove talking about pretty much anything art-related, so hit me up if you want to talk!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Welcome to Weasyl, Kaliaen, hopefully you'll be able to find a bunch of other artists to connect with.

You're in Manch? Do you know AsiaNeko, Trey, or Kaid (Nashua) by any chance?

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Thanks, I'm sure I will! Everyone I've talked to is really friendly.

I've just joined the community, so I'm afraid I haven't! Though I suppose it's possible to have met them and not know who they were, haha! Are they Weasyl members/artists who live around where I am?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Nah they're not really here on Weasyl, but the former two I think are kind of involved with stuff locally. Maybe. I used to hang out with them up in Nashua and Manch this past summer when I still lived in Boston, so figured I might as well ask. :P

Mm. I want some Portland Pizza Pie right now. xD

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    Haha, maybe I'll run into them someday then!

Oh man, the Portland Pie Company? Their food is soooo great, I haven't gone in forever. I should, I could really go for some of their lasagna right now.

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi Jen!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀