Thread: Fwa 2014

Weasyl
    athdaraxen

Fwa 2014

Just in case you don't know about it, here is the website. ->Furry Weekend Atlanta

It's only a few short weeks away now. I'm so excited. :3 Already got myself a Weasyl conbadge because I thought the idea was cute. (You can make one here if you don't know what I'm taking about!) Anyways, anybody else going? What about the theme this year (Furry University)? I've been having a blast making up school uniform themed badges. They are even having a homecoming dance. How crazy is that?

WHOO!

Here is an album i put together of the con!
    http://goo.gl/cEDlas
    Last edited by athdaraxen; 03-31-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added photos

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    FWA is my all time favorite con, and I'm rooming with wonderful, close friends. ;w; The theme is something I'm totally into, too! I'm getting a couple badges of my characters as college students archetypes (letterman jacket wearing jerk, chemistry nerd, etc), and have some clothing ideas to work with my fursuits!

I also think it's adorable that they're holding a Homecoming dance. This year looks really promising and I'm so stoked how much effort they're putting into the theme!

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Me too! I can't saw I have been to any other cons myself to compare but if any of them are as good as FWA is then I can't wait to go to other cons as well! (I'm hoping for Megaplex this year as well!)