Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not sure what you're saying with the last remark there, unless you meant to say "don't" have the time, my suggestion is a part of the thread and therefore you don't have to go out of your way to find it because it's in the thread. I also don't really see anyone insulting or threatening you, unless once more we're talking about something outside the thread and I need to look through your stuff to understand. Then again you said that you were drinking so maybe that was part of feeling threatened.

I still feel like there's mixed messages in this thread overall. If this was just asking if it's legal to use a template like that, suggesting that someone try to mimic their own from scratch seems like sound advice to sidestep the legal and ethical argument entirely. I don't know if it felt like a personal attack because it implicated that you planned to sell the template.

Weasyl
    N/A
    To be quite honest, I personally wouldn't mind buying one of these for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuvvums View Post
    Not sure what you're saying with the last remark there, unless you meant to say "don't" have the time, my suggestion is a part of the thread and therefore you don't have to go out of your way to find it because it's in the thread. I also don't really see anyone insulting or threatening you, unless once more we're talking about something outside the thread and I need to look through your stuff to understand. Then again you said that you were drinking so maybe that was part of feeling threatened.

I still feel like there's mixed messages in this thread overall. If this was just asking if it's legal to use a template like that, suggesting that someone try to mimic their own from scratch seems like sound advice to sidestep the legal and ethical argument entirely. I don't know if it felt like a personal attack because it implicated that you planned to sell the template.
    She felt like you didn't even bother to read any of the responses she posted in this thread when you made yours and thus that you were misjudging her intent which some people might take as an insult, or at least, a lack of respect.

And from my perspective, every post you've made after that has been evasive. You could at least apologize for your misinterpretation and/or lack of courtesy to read the other posts besides the OP.
    Last edited by Kazekai; 08-27-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    Taelune
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    To be quite honest, I personally wouldn't mind buying one of these for myself.
    Well, as other people have discussed it'd be unethical for me to color these for money. Sorry! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    She felt like you didn't even bother to read any of the responses she posted in this thread when you made yours and thus that you were misjudging her intent which some people might take as an insult, or at least, a lack of respect.

And from my perspective, every post you've made after that has been evasive. You could at least apologize for your misinterpretation and/or lack of courtesy to read the other posts besides the OP.
    Thank you! You understood what I was trying to say. I really appreciate that! ;..;

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

I did read the other posts. I guess I just didn't understand the situation. I guess giving my opinion in conjecture with advice if you wanted to try it out sort of gave the implication that you were gonna go ahead and do it. I was just trying to throw in some other ideas and got uppity after.

I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Wuvvums; 08-28-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Weasyl
    Taelune
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuvvums View Post
    I did read the other posts. I guess I just didn't understand the situation. I guess giving my opinion in conjecture with advice if you wanted to try it out sort of gave the implication that you were gonna go ahead and do it. I was just trying to throw in some other ideas and got uppity after.

I'm sorry.
    Thank you for the apology, I appreciate that we cleared up this misunderstanding.

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

For future reference I'd be delighted to see more people take their spin at certain animations that are in demand. It gives it a different twist and style.

And you're welcome.