Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    I'm guessing you havent watched Higurashi then :v
    You are right, I haven't.
    All I know is that it's a violent anime of some kind of a cult status. I doubt I'll be watching it though, I have better things to watch right now.
    That would be the last 1,5 seasons of BSG, and s3 of The Walking Dead

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Ahh, I forgot to mention that I also watch Dragons: Defenders of Berk and Pokemon XY...
    Is Defenders of Berk a good show? Normally I find that movies that become TV shows aren't always very successful. I really enjoyed the movie, though, just wondering if the show is a good follow-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Is Defenders of Berk a good show? Normally I find that movies that become TV shows aren't always very successful. I really enjoyed the movie, though, just wondering if the show is a good follow-up.
    I think it's a pretty amusing little show, it is mostly episodic though, and sometimes the writing is inconsistent. It does have something like an overarching story arch going on for its second season, but it's still very loose. It's still got a fairly snappy humor like the movie does.

Honestly I think your mileage may vary depending on your taste though.

I may be blinded by extreme fanboyism, because HtTYD is one of my favorite movies of all time. (to put that in perspective you know how kids go on a movie kick and watch the same thing over and over again? I did that for this movie at the tender age of 25, I bought it on youtube so I could watch it every single night when I got home from having my soul crushed by middle schoolers).
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Saga
    I finished breaking bad yesterday because the final 8 episodes came out on netflix just 4 days ago. Otherwise, I'm waiting for under the dome to come back in the summer.

Weasyl
    melk
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    I finished breaking bad yesterday
    What did you think of the ending? I thought it was pretty beautiful. I can't imagine a better that they could have wrapped it up.

I was following True Detective, but recently I lost my subscription to HBO Go. Which sucks because it's an awesome show.

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    I've nearly finished watching The Mighty Boosh on netflix - fucking loving it too. I only started series one about a week and a half ago, and I'm already on series three (the last one)! I've got a habit of going through series' on netflix really quickly. I got through the first eight series of Peep Show in about a month.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh_the_Steak View Post
    I've nearly finished watching The Mighty Boosh on netflix - fucking loving it too. I only started series one about a week and a half ago, and I'm already on series three (the last one)! I've got a habit of going through series' on netflix really quickly. I got through the first eight series of Peep Show in about a month.
    I fucking love The Mighty Boosh, brilliant. The IT crowd is a great series too, highly recommended if you havnt seen it,

The new Ali G show. I cried when I found out he was coming back. Watched the first episode the other night, hasnt changed a bit, I was so stoked and soaked from tears of laughter.
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 03-01-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by melk View Post
    what did you think of the ending? I thought it was pretty beautiful. I can't imagine a better that they could have wrapped it up.
    Weasyl doesnt have spoiler code added so I'll put the text here in case
    Last edited by Saga; 03-01-2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spoiler issues

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    The IT crowd is a great series too, highly recommended if you havnt seen it,
    Oh I have, bloody love that one too. Shame it's ended but I guess it's better to have it end on a high whilst it's still a good show, rather than it carry on for a few more series and show signs of running out of ideas.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    The ending of Breaking Bad was well done, though it still wasn't clear cut about what caused him to leave Grey Matter.

Currently watching Bitten