Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Weasyl
    oly
    Recently watched soul eater(FOOLS!), Gurren Lagann (finally) and deadman wonderland.

FINALLY watched the final season of parks and rec too. Now I'm watching Malcolm In The Middle since I just realized it's on Netflix.

I feel like I want to rewatch Samurai Champloo and Kill La Kill again, but I'm trying to watch more new stuff and I've seen both of those at least twice in full in the last year x3

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    still trying to follow star gate SG-1, bobs burgers, the big bang theory, NCIS, CSI: CYBER, and of cource scorpion
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

I started following Mr. Robot, and I'm liking what I see so far. It's election time up here, and I am something of a political junkie, so I've been watching Power & Politics on the CBC.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #254
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    My boyfriend and I have been addicted to Face-Off recently. It's a ScyFy show that is about movie and stage makeup and is really creative and awesome. I think next on our to-watch list is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

DAY MAN

AHH AHHH AHHH

Weasyl
    The Pink Rose Of Texas
    The only major TV show I'm following right now is The Orville.

I find I'm enjoying the Orville a lot more than I thought I was going to. It's a love letter to TNG, and like TNG the characters are fun to watch even when the stories may not be the best, and there's an enthusiasm in this show that was often lacking in the later Trek series.

I've been following Discovery since it's not costing me extra to watch it here in Canada. It's certainly pretty, and I do like that they're tried to make aliens that look genuinely alien, but I do think the writting relies too much on the characters doing stupid or irrational things at just the right time. I would also be ahappy if they just called it a reboot, and didn't worry about how it's going to fit with the original series.