Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I shunned you first. Your shunning is not very effective.
    I'm taking the pancakes with me. That's right, you heard.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Krespo View Post
    I'm taking the pancakes with me. That's right, you heard.
    Oh yeh? Well I'M getting pudding. AND CAT CUDDLES. Whaddya say about that? Huh?
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Oh yeh? Well I'M getting pudding. AND CAT CUDDLES. Whaddya say about that? Huh?
    That maybe I'm a little jealous AND that I'm watching House of Cards to keep this thread on topic >:O

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I haven't watched TV in a long while, actually. I used to try and catch every new Steven Universe episode when it came out (love that cartoon), but unfortunately I now have classes at that time. That's about all I turned the TV on for, really. ^^;

I still need to watch this past week's episode, maybe I should do that now...

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Hannibal.

I recommend it wholeheartedly. With the boldest spirit I can confess that there has not been anything that made my mind feverish lately as that serial. At times, it feels very surreal and artistic, like something dragged out of French cinematography, especially when they convey the dreams. Overall, it is packed with emotions, tension and blur. A mystery you will sink your fangs into.

I am at season one, watching it night after night.
    Last edited by Eduard; 06-02-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Community is the only show I can think of that I'm keeping track of.
    Before that it was Parks and Recreation. Both are great comedies really. Community is way more out there and really odd/quirky. Parks and Rec is really silly at times but still more grounded in reality.. but a parody of reality too. Especially cracks at how nutty politics and working a government job is.

I've also renewed my interest for Farscape, the Australian, 90s sci-fi series. Awesome show. I can't seem to watch much else lately.

I'm still following Community, but I feel like it's been steadily declining each season to the point where I'm not really anticipating the episodes any more. Especially since the cast-members that I really enjoyed have dropped out. :C

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    I'm still following Community, but I feel like it's been steadily declining each season to the point where I'm not really anticipating the episodes any more. Especially since the cast-members that I really enjoyed have dropped out. :C
    Just watched the last episode! Yeah, I certainly agree there, but I like that the people in the show itself (the Producer) admitted knowing this loss by not having the same cast. I really liked what some newbies brought to the table though. Professor Hickey was one of my favorites. I loved the dark humor he added. Frankie actually wasn't too bad for being added in for the final season and Elroy had his shining moments. I really liked Frankie encountering her "other self" by trying to contact the original IT person (which was played by the same woman) and all she got was a strange emails in Aramaic and on calls sent back a tone that made her nose bleed.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Started watching Last Week Tonight, freakin' John Oliver not only educates but makes me go through giggle-fits too! What a wonderful man. :3

Weasyl
    Namba
    JUST NOW started Breaking Bad. Hooked!