Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    GAME OF THRONES! Sadly Dexter finally ended, though I can't say I was overly impressed - it was still a good watch however.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Archer, despite season 5 being unbelievably disappointing right now. Like, holy hell, what a let down after all the excitement I had. Going to pretend that my Archer thread no long exists.

- Agents of Shield
    - The Blacklist
    - A latin drama talking about a fictional drug dealer called El Capo (good thing I understand spanish fluently)
    - Criminal Minds
    - Hannibal (oh hell yes)

I plan to watch X-Files and Prison Break if I ever had the chance or the patience to do so.

like many others I don't have tv (well I do, but my complex doesn't even have basic cable..) Sooo, yeah netflix, and hulu for me.

Of currently running shows I've been watching

Bones (it's getting a little old though)
    Almost Human (WHAT'S BEHIND THE WALL?!)
    Castle (Someday I need to go back and watch the earlier seasons, I only started watching last season)
    Bobs Burgers (This newer season isn't as funny to me for some reason though )
    Doctor Who (whenever netflix decides to update it anyway, so far I've only really liked 10, but maybe 12 will work for me?)
    Archer (again whenever netflix updates it again...or was it hulu that had Archer? I can't remember)

Sometimes I watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report with my guy, but most of the time not, I get too angry/unhappy when I hear the news, even when it's being spun in a satirical way.

Old shows we've been watching

Farscape (saddly only 4 episodes left+the Peacekeeper Wars movie+comics...)
    Star Trek (only occasionally though)

Shows we plan on watching soon

Disneys Gargoyles cause it's supposedly on youtube legally now and my guy has never seen it
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    spits
    waiting with bated breath for season two of Orange is the New Black AND Attack on Titan...

I started watching The Walking Feels again after a year's break.
    I had forgotten how gory this show is. The zombies though are made of paper, you can pretty much kill them with a poke in the eye.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Shows that are currently running?

- Space Dandy
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (2012)
    - Steven Universe

Someday I'll follow a show that isn't animated...
    Watch me swooce right in.

Ahh, I forgot to mention that I also watch Dragons: Defenders of Berk and Pokemon XY...
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Space dandy for me too.
    Forgot it existed for a second.
    Never have I seen a show that has ended and restarted itself so many times in this few episodes.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Never have I seen a show that has ended and restarted itself so many times in this few episodes.
    I'm guessing you havent watched Higurashi then :v