Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    My husband and I are marathoning the first season of Once Upon a Time. I like the show, but I feel kind of ashamed that I do. The show kinda lacks self-awareness, and boy-oh-boy do they pile on the melodrama. We're probably going to wrap up the first season today, and we'll see if I can tolerate more after that haha

Weasyl
    Getta
    I started Doctor Who back in October. Made it my default "drawing time background noise" for as long as it lasts me.

It started out really good, but I'm at a really awful stretch right now so it's become a chore to get through it. Soldiering on with the expectation that it will get good again after the season I'm currently in.

Actually just started Attack on Titan for the first time
    We got a TV in the dorm finally, and it was the only thing on at midnight, so I was like "whatever I'll just leave it on in the background while I'm on the computer"

Long story short, by the time 5am rolled around I had completely forgotten I had a laptop in my lap and was glued to the TV
    Well at least I have something to watch now
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-

Weasyl
    chiffon
    Between seasons of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, I'm watching The Strain. The acting is terrible and it involves a Nazi vampire and a Jewish vampire hunter, but I can't seem to pull away. It's mesmerizing.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Just finished Game of Thrones, started up latest season of Trailer Park Boys, and looking to watch Orange Is The New Black soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiffon View Post
    Between seasons of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, I'm watching The Strain. The acting is terrible and it involves a Nazi vampire and a Jewish vampire hunter, but I can't seem to pull away. It's mesmerizing.
    Someone recommended that I watch this but I Googled it and the zombies are way too scary in the pictures I've seen. Are they that scary in the show?

Started watching Bones on Netflix.
    Bones used to be my fave crime show next to ncis.
    Watched a few episodes of Bones and I remember why I liked it

Weasyl
    chiffon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Just finished Game of Thrones, started up latest season of Trailer Park Boys, and looking to watch Orange Is The New Black soon.

Someone recommended that I watch this but I Googled it and the zombies are way too scary in the pictures I've seen. Are they that scary in the show?
    The Walking Dead? It's more drama than horror sometimes, but if it's too scary in pictures then it's probably too scary in the show.

Weasyl
    Namba
    I'm pretty hooked on Bob's Burgers lately. Thought it was just going to be an iteration of what we've seen so many times before in cartoon sitcoms, but it's actually pretty damn clever and unique. Tina, oh my God... what a tragic character.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiffon View Post
    The Walking Dead? It's more drama than horror sometimes, but if it's too scary in pictures then it's probably too scary in the show.
    No, The Strain. Sorry, I should have specified.
    (The Walking Dead is awesome)

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    New episodes of Turbo F.A.S.T on Netflix so I will be consuming those shortly. Such a surprisingly good series.

I'm also watching Hunter X Hunter with my roommates. Unfortunately we just hit Greed Island, but soon it will be Chimera Ant city
    Watch me swooce right in.