Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Pretty much Space Dandy and BoJack Horseman. They're the only shows lately that have successfully managed to make me pay attention to the TV without also drawing/cross stitching/cleaning/whatever else at the same time.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    UndyingSong
    Been watching Once Upon a Time, The Devil is a Part Timer! and just finished Princess Jellyfish. <3

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    I tried to get into Haven a while go. Stuck around for three seasons, but kind of got tired at... I think it was either the beginning of the third or fourth season. I like the concept, but I feel like it could have had more potential if the Troubles could affect more than just people. Just imagine a troubled carton of milk that turns everything sour.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Now that its on Netflix, I've been watching Wakfu. I'm surprised at how good it is. I love the artwork, and the animation is incredible for something done in Flash. I do wish it'd get on with the storyline though. Its been mostly random adventure episodes so far.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Bojack Horseman

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    ^^^I saw a gifset of that, it's essentially a furry adult tv show. How is it? Is it funny?
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfNightV4X1 View Post
    ^^^I saw a gifset of that, it's essentially a furry adult tv show. How is it? Is it funny?
    It's alright, has some really crude/mean humor which I like. I would suggest watching it.

Also started watchin Orange is The New Black. This is one of the weirdest shows I've seen; I don't know why they need to show us some chick taking a dump and then wiping her ass while crying.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Also started watchin Orange is The New Black. This is one of the weirdest shows I've seen; I don't know why they need to show us some chick taking a dump and then wiping her ass while crying.
    That scene was supposed to show that something is bothering her and that she's trying to be strong, as just a moment ago she was in the bedroom looking as if she was ready to have sex. She was bothered and unhappy and trying to hold it in through all that, and showing her crying in the bathroom even while doing the simplest of tasks shows that she was really hurting inside. Its supposed to make the viewer want to know what's going on.
    Last edited by Battlechili1; 10-22-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    I just wanted to eat the chicken that was smarter than the other chickens, and absorb it's power

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfNightV4X1 View Post
    I highly recommend it.

Initially it will seem like a lame-ass Family Guy et. al clone. But Bojack separates itself by being a pretty grim and realistic exploration of a star in decline. The laughs are there, but by the end I was more impressed by the heavy depiction of Bojack's character.

Do want more fan art though.
    Watch me swooce right in.