Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    How the fuck did I miss the BAYONETTA anime!?!?!

Oh I'm about to fix that shit right now.
    Because it's a movie, not a TV show?

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Started watching the final season of Dexter. Not bad too far. I like Vogel a lot.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Currently watching Attack on Titan. More intriguing than I imagined.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Ley
    supernatural! <3

Finished watching Battlestar Galactica.
    That's four seasons of awesomeness. Last time I saw 3,5 seasons before school got in the way and I had no timeand I left the show alone for ages. This is without a doubt my fave show.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Started tonnight, but I'll definitely be following Cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Criminal Minds isnt really one of those shows where skipping matters though, since it's a new case every time. I love it, Ion plays them all day 5 days a week and tbh morgan's pretty hot
    http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.6080...qlt=80&pid=1.7
    Yep, can confirm that the show is pretty good and that Morgan (Shemar Moore) is a really handsome motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    I started watching Criminal Minds not so long ago (not starting from the first episode, a sin for trying out new series). Pretty intense of a show it is.
    If you need any episode recommendations I could recommend a few (there are some pretty disturbing ones thought but thatīs a matter of opinion).

Hannibal, second season!!! *heavy breathing*

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Started binging on Grimm Season 3. Love it so far, it still has filler episodes but I like the fact that they decided to have rather normal relationships with the characters instead of people freaking out and then breaking up over stupid shit and sleeping with everyone which has plagued quite a number of other shows.

I just get tired of writers thinking that there can't be stable relationships and you need to pander to Shppers. The stability of relationships in the show have made the juxtaposition of the strange and gore rather fun.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    My boyfriend and I are watching Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

I was not sure if I would like Game of Thrones, but now that I've caught up I really like it. There have been a lot of upsets, but for some reason I can't let it be. I'll try not to spoil anything, but now that the Lanisters practically rule the whole continent I need to see who wins the war. I'm rooting for Daenerys. She really proved herself in Season 3.

Now, The Walking Dead is getting a little meh. They really need to pick it up or I'm going to lose interest soon. Last night's episode was very mundane until about the last 15 minutes. But even those weren't that great. I do like how it's a bit different than the comic books, which I sill need to read, so there are two different story lines with the characters. But Beth! Ugh... I do not like her. She's still so niave and it makes me want to throttle her XD

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Not -technically- on TV but been rewatching all of House M.D. lately. Just got to season 7.

Also watching a lot of old episodes of South Park and the Simpsons.

Basically, nothing new, except House of Fools :V