Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Burn Notice and Shirokuma Cafe.

I find it sad that I'm approaching the last episodes of Shirokuma Cafe, it was such a nice series.
    Ellezard: Oh look professor, a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: Hey, that puzzle reminds me of a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Which is related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: In which that puzzle is the answer to the puzzle related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Puzzleception.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    I find it sad that I'm approaching the last episodes of Shirokuma Cafe, it was such a nice series.
    Yeah! It's very feel-good.

I used to get out of work and watch it everyday. So great.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Watching Blast the Tempest on Crunchyroll and I must say WOW!!!! It's loosely based on The Tempest by William Shakespeare and it has other quotes referenced from Shakespeare's other works but when I say loosely based it really is loosely based. It's one of the more original anime's I've found and I'm so happy I did! Love, tragedy, magic, fantasy, time-traveling, and mindblowing in all the twists and turns just in the 1st season!!! I'm on the 2nd season now and although I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat like I was with the 1st season, I'm still reeling and wondering if they want me to feel "comfortable" with the flow so they can just change it on me suddenly again lol! :D

i gotta get back to watching twin peaks, seriously.

Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    I have so many shows I'm currently watching.

Arrow
    Once upon a time
    pretty little liars
    House
    LOST
    Orange is the new Black
    Hemlock Grove
    Supernatural
    Sherlock Holmes

I'm going to be getting into a local show her called Gotham. Title says it all
    I'm quite excited about it.
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^God yes. But there's good news - they're currently working on a sequel! Though a series would have been wicked to see. D;

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    I'm two episodes into The Blacklist (because of ads and fedoras).

I'm thinking about making it one of my regulars, despite it's flaws.
    A_M_C_D: In which that puzzle is the answer to the puzzle related to a puzzle about a puzzle.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    I hopped back on Detective Conan.

Why did it literally take me months to follow this show again?!

Edit: My apologies for the double post. I didn't even notice it until afterwards.

I am watching Wakfu at minute, and my girlfriend and i are going through Parks and Recreation. That's fucking funny show.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonLink View Post
    I am watching Wakfu at minute, and my girlfriend and i are going through Parks and Recreation. That's fucking funny show.
    ^How is Wakfu? It looked pretty good but the description on Netflix doesn't really tell me enough.

Currently watching "Erin" on Crunchyroll or "Beast Player Erin" and OMFG it's easily now in my top 5 favorite animes. It's a bit childish in the beginning until episode 7, then it becomes really serious. A chronicle of a girl named Erin as we see her grow up and become the first link between animals and humans.

There's lots of symbolism in the show that can be obvious or subtle for you to look for. It's all open to interpretation and the creatures and lore of the world is very original :) Every episode is filled with heartwarming to heart-wrenching moments, but you can be sure that at the end of every episode you'll be feeling. Also be sure to keep an eye out for any person/creature/object Erin comes into contact with because they all reoccur sometime in the series, so it's all linked together :D

There's 50 episodes but trust me, with the series and how amazing it is it feels like 50 isn't enough. The plot is SLOW to build up but everything is evenly paced out and planned out accordingly. Sometimes there are mistakes in the subtitles, but don't let this ruin the experience of all the emotions you'll go through as you see first hand of how Erin grew up from an adventurous child to a wise adult.
    Last edited by WolvenSister; 09-30-2014 at 09:41 AM.