Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    Right now I'm only really following Archer and Bob's Burgers. Ended shows I've started/am watching are Weeds, Princess Jellyfish, Madoka and rewatching The Office for like the third time.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    I really liked Princess Jellyfish. It is a shame there aren't more out.

The opening has so many references....

Can you name and find them all?

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    I didn't know until now that I was obsessed with Shirokuma Cafe.

I watched five straight episodes tonight without even noticing. What surprised me was that I thought I wasn't the kind of person who liked silly animes (I thought wrong).
    There you go.

I'm actually going through Shirokuma Cafe now with my roommates. Just as great the second time around.
    Watch me swooce right in.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #114

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    There you go.

I'm actually going through Shirokuma Cafe now with my roommates. Just as great the second time around.
    I ended up watching the whole season in about a week. It was and still is only the 2nd anime show I've ever watched through. I don't really know why I started. It was harmless and calming, and then all of the sudden it was over. The baby emperor penguin was pretty cute.

Currently, the only show I really keep up with is Monday Night Raw. I don't know if that even counts. I watched an episode and a half of The Eric Andre Show yesterday and that was okay.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The baby emperor penguin was pretty cute.
    Sure, but you can't just rule out the baby king penguin (which is adorable too).
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8j0jal8cr1qclke2.jpg

On topic: I'm almost finished with season 3 of burn notice. Nothing like a daily dose of a spy show.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Finished Metalocalypse, now on to Home Movies!

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Watched the BBC three-parter In The Flesh, it was a pretty original and interesting take on the zombie genre. It's a drama set shortly after the zombie uprising, after a medical treatment is discovered for rehumanizing the feral undead, though they remain undead. So you have the conflict of former militia against zombies trying to reintegrate into society, and also families coming to terms with their dead loved ones coming back and why they died in the first place (the main character was a suicide).

It's getting a second season of six episodes starting next month, I may have to watch it.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Watched the BBC three-parter In The Flesh, it was a pretty original and interesting take on the zombie genre. It's a drama set shortly after the zombie uprising, after a medical treatment is discovered for rehumanizing the feral undead, though they remain undead. So you have the conflict of former militia against zombies trying to reintegrate into society, and also families coming to terms with their dead loved ones coming back and why they died in the first place (the main character was a suicide).

It's getting a second season of six episodes starting next month, I may have to watch it.
    That sounds pretty ballin'.

If it's on Netflix or on DVD anytime soon, I'll have to check it out.

Started watching Slayers with my guy.

It really does show its age, but it's getting him to laugh on occasion so I guess it's ok. I'd forgotten just how...extremely animeish it really is.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

My husband and I are trying out The Spectacular Spider-man cartoon and Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Both are solid cartoons so far, though SS has a younger audience feel. I had seen bits and pieces of the GL series before, but watching it from the beginning really makes me glad I didn't dismiss it based on those random episodes I saw.