1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Eminoxic

Introduction Thread Example

So, you want to make an introduction thread but you aren't sure how to go about it? You can use this example as a guideline. While you do not need to follow this template, it is meant for those who aren't sure what to put.

--

Hello people of Weasyl! My name is Bob, and I'm 95 and a half years old. Just got into the whole art thing, and found this site from a google search. Pretty excited to be here. I'm from Mars, it's pretty hot here at the moment!

I want to be a digital artist someday that can draw nicely, so critiques would be awesome!

I lived on Northern Mars and my favorite food was space rocks!!
    Last edited by Eminoxic; 07-26-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Weasyl
    Cyberiano
    Lol martians

Weasyl
    kynliod
    Hey, people! I've been here for a few months, but I lamely didn't realize Weasyl had forums until now. But here I am. I'm a hobby artist. Mostly I stick with sketches and maybe some inks, and every once in a while some color. But sketches are my favorite. My sketches are really more like scribbles. I use an outdated version of Photoshop. Also, I mostly draw people. On rare occasions I toss an anthro into the mix. But human faces are my fave. And also the most difficult.

Wait, my post counter says I have 8 posts... don't tell me I've been here before. Man, my memory is crap and a half!