Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello~! This is one of the first forums I've ever actively joined, though I'll probably lurk around some more later. I just thought Weasyl was a very well put-together site just from what I saw and heard, and decided to sign up.

I'm MongooseApples, but I go by Apple, Mongoose, Kimani, whatever floats your boat. I don't really mind.

I'm fairly new to the fandom itself, as I've been a part of the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom since I was about eight years old. I had to move away from said fandom due to drama and all-around boring atmosphere. I also used to be a part of the My Little Pony and Hetalia fandoms, but never quite found a place in either.
    With that, I'm teaching myself - practically - how to draw again.

I am an artist, though I do read and write occasionally. Due to personal issues, I do have quite a tough time drawing, as it causes me to have violent panic attacks at times. Through anthro art and re-learning, I am also teaching myself to keep calm whilst drawing.

I'm pretty much listing random stuff at this point, but I do hope I can make the acquaintance of a few other members, maybe some friends.
    Have a great day, all!

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi MongooseApples!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀