Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Last edited by lorenith; 03-17-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Nice I like the colouring of that guy up there,
    Im gonn ahave to dig up my old old binder of strange creatures and look for the snail guy, if i can find it I will surly send it to you

Last edited by lorenith; 03-19-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

It does a little bit, (it also kind of hurts my eyes...), I'm still disappointed that I can't manage to get some nice dramatic black and white shading digitally though. I might be back later with a test panel done twice (once with flat shading and once with colored shading) to see which you think looks better.

But not right now, because my eyes are super tired and light sensitive. T_T

Well you know, you could always colour it and then go grey scale to get a better idea, if you used to using the colours rather then tones, it can make life a little easier. I can help you out with that a bit if you like

Weasyl
    Kaliaen
    A tad late with this, but I looooove that blue snail monster design. Those little fins are adorable.

Last edited by lorenith; 03-24-2014 at 07:57 PM.