Tiger trying to get back into the swing of the fandom.

Been on weasyl a while but have yet to become very active. So I am making an effort to improve my activity level in the fandom!

I am a crimson and silver colored Siberian tiger named Wesley. Fond of photography, magic the gathering, FPS's games, and texting.

6'6" with silver eyes, and am pretty quiet. Im a total introvert and very rarely can build up the courage to talk to someone as bad as i really would like to. I will talk to anyone who tries to talk to me at least for a little bit.

I am pansexual and very open minded about generally everything as long as it isnt harmful or hateful either to yourself or to others. When i do start talking, i tend to be very brunt about my opinions so please dont get your feelings hurt because that really isnt my intentions, i just prefer honesty and straightforwardness. You can find me here on weasyl, FA, SoFurry, and eventually DeviantArt.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Hola. Welcome (back) to the fandom.

We have have aliens apparently
    Watch me swooce right in.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyStonePaw View Post
    Been on weasyl a while but have yet to become very active. So I am making an effort to improve my activity level in the fandom!

I am a crimson and silver colored Siberian tiger named Wesley. Fond of photography, magic the gathering, FPS's games, and texting.

6'6" with silver eyes, and am pretty quiet. Im a total introvert and very rarely can build up the courage to talk to someone as bad as i really would like to. I will talk to anyone who tries to talk to me at least for a little bit.

I am pansexual and very open minded about generally everything as long as it isnt harmful or hateful either to yourself or to others. When i do start talking, i tend to be very brunt about my opinions so please dont get your feelings hurt because that really isnt my intentions, i just prefer honesty and straightforwardness. You can find me here on weasyl, FA, SoFurry, and eventually DeviantArt.
    Greetings Wesley number two, welcome to the site!

Wesley is the name of the Weasyl mascot so inevitably someone will muddle you up eventually! Pansexuality was always one of those things I never understood until recently :3 I'd always thought it meant... well... you can probably guess. That said, "recently" was a fair few years ago now come to think of it! Wow time flies....

Anyhow, where was I? Hello!

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi WesleyStonePaw!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀
                

Thank you. And what type of aliens in particular?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome. I can understand when people get confused about pansexuality. It was a bit confusing to me when I first heard the phrase.

Weasyl
    Antronach
    For a second I forgot I was on a furry website and thought this thread was about animal protection and whatnot. Then it took me a sec to realize you were describing your fursona and not yourself.

Now that my slight blonde moment is gone, welcome back to the sit! Things have been looking up around here, so there's plenty to do.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronach View Post
    For a second I forgot I was on a furry website and thought this thread was about animal protection and whatnot. Then it took me a sec to realize you were describing your fursona and not yourself.

Now that my slight blonde moment is gone, welcome back to the sit! Things have been looking up around here, so there's plenty to do.
    Well if you wanna get technical - Weasyl isn't a furry website.