Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow

Geezum's Sketchbook/WIPs

Dude I loved this cartoon, awesome fan art. I have one form 3 years ago i never finished!! D:
    I'll be watching you...

oh geezum, i love you so much <333 here have some more cones with butts in them <333 <333 <333

Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow

omgz so great to have you on! I had no idea you liked that cartoon (which I have never watched ever, now it's on my long to-do list hurr :B) and I had no idea you were a florist!!

how many secrets do you keep from me

Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAAAAY!!! I love that frickin' frick you drew <3 and the EEnE fanart oh man I have to get back to watching that, so rad, and tell me more about that messy guy!! if he was a real person I'd so be stalking him with binoculars and a recording device like a nature documentary. and the horse-like creature, tell me more about him!!

Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow
    Quote Originally Posted by no_really View Post
    omgz so great to have you on! I had no idea you liked that cartoon (which I have never watched ever, now it's on my long to-do list hurr :B) and I had no idea you were a florist!!

how many secrets do you keep from me
    ALL OF THE SECRETS but yeah, I worked at a florist up through college- and then worked for the same person's Optometrist's office next door for a year. STORIES but the place burned down not too long before a certain someone's home did, and for similar reasons haha.

And yesss, I will have to share with you the story of how I was introduced to that show, since I was at college during its airing and met some peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by no_really View Post
    HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAAAAY!!! I love that frickin' frick you drew <3 and the EEnE fanart oh man I have to get back to watching that, so rad, and tell me more about that messy guy!! if he was a real person I'd so be stalking him with binoculars and a recording device like a nature documentary. and the horse-like creature, tell me more about him!!
    THE FRICK messy guy is Tom Preston. Didn't really have the heart to finish that one! The horse-creature and the last picture are concept art for a thing IIII need to expand on eventually. I really, really wanted to make an animal character with Vitiligo to pawn all my issues regarding on and that's what came of it pfff

Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow

Weasyl
    Geezum_Crow