Internal Service Error again

If I go to the main site via 'home' on the forums, everything is good. When I check my messages or just type in 'weasyl.com', I get the error message. Same with any other place I go to on the site.

I know there was a thread closed saying the issue has been resolved, so is it something on my end? It's pretty spotty with that error message right now (sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't), so maybe it's just something that's fixing itself? Sorry if this is has been resolved and is just an issue with me - wasn't sure ._.

Thank you.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    please include the full error message when posting threads about errors. "internal service error" is not an error that weasyl emits. "internal server error" used to be, but should not anymore.

It's "internal server error" and I'm getting it too. It's literally just a white screen with "internal server error" on it.

Refreshing the page several times will make it load, but refresh too many times and I get the error again.

It seems to happen on any page (my page, front page, my submissions, submission view...)

This comes and goes intermittently but it's never around long enough to be a real problem for me.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I tried submitting and that's really was all I got.

"Internal Server error"

On a white screen.
    Black text.
    One sentence.

It's gone for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by drake View Post
    It's "internal server error" and I'm getting it too. It's literally just a white screen with "internal server error" on it.

Refreshing the page several times will make it load, but refresh too many times and I get the error again.

It seems to happen on any page (my page, front page, my submissions, submission view...)

This comes and goes intermittently but it's never around long enough to be a real problem for me.
    Got the same for about five minutes. Initial click would give me the white screen, but, after hitting back in the browser, second click would load just fine.
    Icon by Lingrimm.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Should be fixed now.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7