Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Aaaaand it goes on. ITT implement a captcha for uploads

This dumbass was causing trouble at FA as well. Hope he's discovered and flogged for his stupidity.

It appears to be gone now. All the submissions that got lost in the middle of the spam are now on the front page. Solved within an hour. That's good.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24

Weasyl
    Term
    Well it turns out Spam isn't as good with my morning eggs and toast as my delicious pork roll.

Anyways, thanks again for bringing the spam to our attention. The submissions have been cleared and taken care of. If you see any residual spam in comments please be sure to let us know.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post
    Well it turns out Spam isn't as good with my morning eggs and toast as my delicious pork roll.

Anyways, thanks again for bringing the spam to our attention. The submissions have been cleared and taken care of. If you see any residual spam in comments please be sure to let us know.

Thanks!
    You might want to keep on it for a while, cause it's starting again.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Insert Witty Comment Here AndiGreyScale's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AndiGreyScale
    Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post

Thanks!
    Thanks for clearing it up so quickly! You guys are great. =D