Weasyl
    Battleferrets

Critique would be greatly appreciated.

I have been struggling with this picture/pose since a couple days before Valentine's Day. It originally was supposed to be a traditional commission but I'm afraid I was wasting far too much paper attempting to get it done, so I switched to digital for now. Once I'm got it figured out I'll print it out and transfer it onto paper.

This is the image in question (SFW). I am struggling most with the snow leopard/cat hybrid's leg positioning. They're supposed to be crossed, with the feet resting on the arm of the chair, and the dragon's thigh beneath her legs, with her butt between his legs and her leaning against his torso a little. The dragon's left (our right) leg is supposed to have his knee resting on the arm of the chair, so he's kind of doing a half lazy lotus pose eheh. I can't seem to get them positioned right and I've stared at it so long that I need fresh eyes.

Please tell me any other anatomy mistakes you see, or any other advice on posing you might think of! Any and all crits are greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Um well that looks really un natural. Like i think it eould look better if her legs were crossed at the feet, and the dragons leg on the arm chair should come up towards the viewer and be foreshortened imo. Perspective!

So over all the perspective doesn't seem to be matching ( chair and bodies)

In regards to anatomy I would say the proportions are off. I feel then leopards body is too long, or bent in a really odd way. She doesn't seem to be lying or resting on anything, its like she is just floating there. Shouldn't she be leaning on the dragon or on his legs?
    It seems like her upper body is off, see how the chest muscles dont really line up with the angle of the shoulders. Also she is starring at the veiwer, it seems a bit odd to me but if you fixed the proportions and the perspective i think it would help with that.
    Both character seem to have large feet, but maybe the characters are just that way? Idk.
    The dragons hands look too small to me as well.

It would also help if you put some weight on the couch, right now its like super firm or maybe its made of stone. It should dip where there is weight and wrinkle the pillow.

Hmm if you have been starring at it that long, perhaps it would be best to start fresh! Thats what i do when i get stuck.

The way her legs are crossed is physically restrictive, I mean it looks really uncomfortable. Try to make her legs crossed in a lower angle, like around her ankle. Also her perspective is wrong, I mean if she is lying her head on him her right leg shouldn´t be perfectly straight, should be a little more inclined to the left.

If working on the same stuff for too long blocks you I would recommend reorganizing your ideas and start fresh. Sammacha advice is excellent too.

Weasyl
    Battleferrets
    Thank you for your crits, I think I managed to make something a little more coherent! I accidentally flipped the dragon horizontally while working on it and sort of had a "...waitaminute" moment. And then came up with this while keeping your suggestions in mind. Does that look any better?

Yeah I would say thats a lot better and much more natural looking, great job on improving that.
    I still have a few smaller issues with the proportions and some of the perspective again the fore shortening and the leg on the arm of the chair, but much much better then the first one imo.