Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How fast do you type?

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Usually about 60 WPM, though I usually do the "search and peck method" and there are usually a few typos here and there.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #32
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I type pretty fast, but I realllly typo a lot. If it weren't for spell check my posts would be pretty messy (people on Skype with me can vouch for that fact). I also have to look at the keyboard, and you'd think after all the time I spend on the computer typing I'd easily have it mastered. But nope, definitely not.

Weasyl
    Tica
    I started using computers when I was in elementary school in the late 90s, so I'd say 15+ years? I didn't start touch-typing until high school, though.

My WPM without errors is something around 75.

On the link someone provided earlier in the thread, I got a wpm of 93 with 5 errors... but that test only uses really common, easy English words, so the results skew high. If you're typing up scientific literature, or things with lots of big, uncommon words like "Pseudokadyella" you're gonna be typing slower.

Weasyl
    Zombimatic
    I can type pretty fast in both English and French. (I have an AZERTY keyboard, so if i'm on a QWERTY it might take some adaptation time)